nineteen

hey sluts

eskettit

sorry this isn't proofread either

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The sun grew tired today, and buried itself under the covers of the fluffy white clouds that drifted in the air, getting it's rest as it let the moon rise from its wake as a nocturnal orb. The moonlight illuminated the city of Seoul, even thought the city never gets it's own rest.

Lisa sat at the foot of the couch, that didn't belong to her, watching a television show she didn't pay much attention to. The couch belongs to the Kim's now; the recently wedded couple who had bought a new and larger apartment a few months ago before the wedding. They had never really lived here that much yet, since they were too used to the previous one, seeing that they had grown a certain attachment towards it. It took all of their will to walk out of that apartment with the intent of never going back, but it takes time, they know. And they'll get through it.

The younger blonde had found herself staying at their apartment almost 75% of the week after she has work. It's mostly because of the fact that she has been trying to avoid the habit of getting drunk every night, or the fact that she gets way too bored when she's home alone. Well, not alone; she has Leo and Luca, her lovely cats she could never let go of. But over time, even the cats would sometimes grow tired of their mother and ignore her when they're not in the mood to play.

Jisoo had taken a seat next to Lisa, holding her phone horizontally in her hand, excessively tapping her thumbs against her bright screen. Jisoo was playing a game again. Lisa sometimes found it maddening seeing the older girl smile at her phone in every second of her twenty four hours, but she never bothered her for it. Mainly, because she'd get her ass beaten by nine other than Kim Jennie.

Lisa sighed and continued to watch the television show on the screen. She didn't know what it was about, either. So, at the same time, she had heard the water faucet from the kitchen die down quietly, after being suddenly replaced with obnoxiously loud clanking noises as what seemed to be plated scraping against each other.

The foreigner closed her eyes and turned to Jisoo, "Why does Jennie put the plates away so loudly?"

Without looking away from her phone, Jisoo replied as if it was obvious, "It's to let us know that I don't help around in the house."

Lisa let out a giggle and turned back to the television.

"It's true," Jennie creeped up from behind the couch, wrapping her arms around the older girl, placing a sweet kiss near the corner of her wife's lips. "But I still love you."

Lisa mentally gagged at the two of them, squinting her eyes and furrowing her eyebrows at the sight. She looked away and grabbed the remote, switching through the channels.