ten

hey sis
𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓵

hey sis𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Lisa felt cold. Despite being under all of the layers of comforters, blankets and pillows under the warm heater of her penthouse, the blonde still felt a shiver creep up her spine. It didn't help that she'd been crying every night and her tear stains were practically frozen to the sides of her face.

Chaeyoung had broken up with her a week and a half ago and she refused to answer every single one of Lisa's phone calls and text messages saying that she was sorry. It was hard for Lisa to just explain everything. The things Lisa's father was involved in was dangerous and it wasn't something Lisa could just drag her into and pretend everything would be okay. She didn't want to put her in any chance of danger and if she did, it would've taken a toll on her and she would feel that constant guilt.

The whole week and a half Lisa had been living in was torture for her. She had that unceasing feeling in her chest as if her heart was being squeezed since the last time she had seen Chaeyoung. She couldn't help but feel cold. Not even the warmest hot chocolate could get her to warm up her insides.

The next day, Lisa talked to Taeyong. And in the state she was in, grumpy and sad and all, she demanded that they were not getting married, even though that's what they had agreed on. But there were consequences to that decision. Lisa had been getting a constant scolding from her father whenever he called her or when she would come into that evil mansion of his. But, she could care less about anything he was saying. She just wanted to be with the one girl that was always running through her mind. The same thing was happening with Taeyong. He would often call and they'd vent to each other about it.

And that last consequence was about his father's decision to come after the Manoban group. Taeyong had said that was almost dangerous for Lisa to be walking out alone, so now she would always bring her favorite bodyguard, Junhoe. He was quite a funny and laid-back type of bodyguard, but despite his personality, he was a skilled fighter with fast reflexes. It helped that he was smart too, so he was Lisa's ideal bodyguard; someone to talk to and someone to protect her at the same time.

"So, what's the plan tonight, Lalisa?" Junhoe asked her as she seated herself in the passenger seat of his black SUV.

Lisa sighed in frustration, adjusting her sunglasses that slid down from the bridge of her nose with a finger, "Just take me to Jennie's."

"The club is closed." He almost asked.

"She'll be there." Lisa told him, looking out the window, "Just drive, June."

Junhoe was a close friend to Lisa. She didn't have many friends. She only kept those who she knew that wouldn't leave. When Lisa had first arrived in South Korea, she didn't talk all that much, only when she needed to ask some questions or whatever, but it was never to socialize. Junhoe was one of the few who got her out of her shell, including Jennie, Taeyong and a few others.