eleven

hey
!!!!!!! nsfw chapter !!!!!!!
for ya nasties who wanted a continuation of the last chapter

hey!!!!!!! nsfw chapter !!!!!!!for ya nasties who wanted a continuation of the last chapter

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Lisa leaned in and kissed her, eagerly wanting nothing but to feel her lips against hers. Chaeyoung gasped as she felt Lisa's lips hungrily press against her own into a passionate kiss. Chaeyoung gasped as Lisa pressed her body into her own, Chaeyoung kissing back with as much passion and urgency. They were consumed by the feeling of teeth scraping and pulling against her mouth as they gripped and tugged at each others' clothes.

Chaeyoung seated herself over Lisa's lap, straddling her as her lips moved smoothly over each other.

With a soft moan, Chaeyoung arched away from her grasp. It was cute the pout that came to Lisa's lips, but it was quickly removed. Chaeyoung sought for the hem of her shirt and then pulled it over the top of her head in one fluid motion, leaving her in a simple black bra, captured all of Lisa's stunned attention.

"Shit, Chaeyoung." Lisa mumbled, dragging her hands up and down the brunette's sides.

Chaeyoung yelped as she was quickly lifted off by her thighs and gently placed on to the center of Lisa's bed. Lisa pushed herself between Chaeyoung's legs and easily lifted her shirt up her arms. Chaeyoung's hands threaded through Lisa's locks, pulling as Lisa's mouth moved to her neck and sucked her shoulder leaving a hickey.

When Lisa pulled away to look at her, her breath hitches. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, had just noticed the deep wound on Lisa's abdomen.

"Lisa, your stomach!" Chaeyoung sat hp to get closer look as tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes, bringing her hand up to graze her fingers on it.

"Baby, I'm okay." Lisa took a hold of Chaeyoung's wrist and pinned it to the side of her head, leaning down to place a kiss on her lips, "We don't have to do this tonight, if you don't want to."

"No, I–I want to." Chaeyoung confirmed, running her hands through Lisa's locks.

Chaeyoung whimpered as she was pressed against the bed and Lisa kissed along her neck. She lifted Chaeyoung's leg and put it on to her hip while she used her left hand to search for the strap of Chaeyoung's bra.

Once Chaeyoung's bra was off, Lisa traversed down her neck, teeth nicking at he collarbone before soothening by a lave of her slick tongue. She didn't stop there, sliding down Chaeyoung's body until she gasped at her kiss on her nipple, so tender and tentative that she thought she might just lose it there and then.

Her kisses started off short and sweet, slowly working into something deeper and hotter. Then, just soon after a couple of seconds, Lisa was shimmying Chaeyoung's bottoms off as well and the moment her fingers flirted around Chaeyoung's underwear, a single moan escaped.