twentythree

everybody say "welcome back daddy"

(not proofread)
(like always)

(not proofread)(like always)

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The sun hovers high over the heads of the busy people in the city, illuminating every corners of the tall or short buildings with its blinding rays. Despite the sun warming up everything in its way, the cold winter air lingers and blows against every tree, person and building. It had gotten colder during this time of year and summer was far from close.

Chaeyoung sits in the studio with her legs crossed over the red couch just in front of the booth. She waits for a certain someone and during that time, she plays some games on her phone. Jisoo had got her occupied with some games and as much as she hated the idea, it certainly killed time faster. The brunette sets her phone down for a minute, listening to the non existent sounds of the empty studio and the light, incoherent chatter from outside of the walls. She glanced at the clock from time to time hoping that someone would arrive soon.

With a sigh, she goes back to her phone, playing her games once again. She had been thinking about a particular blonde lately and couldn't seem to get her mind off of her. Not that Lisa couldn't either, but it was more prominent in Chaeyoung's head. Today was the day of their date, but it wasn't until the sun would set and the moon would rise, which was about four hours from now.

The door finally clicks open and a man walks in with light snow coating his shoulders and his head. He gives Chaeyoung a light smile which she kindly returns, standing up to greet him.

"Hey, Chaeng," Jungkook gives her a quick hug, after dusting off his shoulders, "Sorry, I'm late."

"It's okay. I mean you're only thirty minutes late," Chaeyoung gives him a playful glare before laughing.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and takes a seat in the chair across from the red couch. The man sported a thick, grey zipped hoodie with his signature baggy, black jeans and a pair white shoes at his feet. He keeps his hands in his pockets as he adjusts himself in his chair.

"What did you need to see me for?"

"Oh, well I have a surprise for you," Jungkook winks playfully at her only to have her roll her eyes in return.

"Which is?"

"So you know IU, right?"

Chaeyoung blinks at him with a straight face, watching his own scrunch up to suppress the smile playing on his lips.

"Is that a trick question?" the brunette asks, "Because you know she's my idol."

"Yeah, I know," Jungkook gives her another toothless smile.

"What are you playing at?"

"Well, there's really no other way to say this," Jungkook inhales, scrunching his nose and glancing at the clock before turning to look back at the girl, "I managed to book a spot on her schedule through Christian, who knows Dean, and Dean who knows Zico, and Zico who is very close with IU."