seventeen

spooky season 🎃👻🖤👻🎃👻🖤👻🎃

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Lisa watched as the large glowing sphere rose slowly into the dull morning sky, just over the volcano, casting sunbeams in every direction while it illuminated the small town. She stared out the large, glass panes as the colors made by the rising sun changed, growing more vivid with the passing time, making the sky more radiant as it climbed higher and higher into the sky. But as beautiful as the morning was, Lisa had a feeling that today wouldn't go so well.

She let out a yawn before bringing up her white mug of French vanilla coffee up to her plump lips, taking a small sip of the hot liquid. She didn't get much sleep last night, especially with the thought of her, knowing that they're both in the very same building. The chances were extremely high that they'd bump into each other somewhere and there was no doubt she'd see her on the day of the wedding.

The blonde sighed and finished up her coffee before changing into her casual fit. She wore a simple, white shirt that she had tucked into her light blue jeans. She tied her white Chuck Taylor's tightly on her feet, before grabbing her leather jacket and heading out.

Lisa closed her door and leaned her back on it, waiting for Jennie to head out. She was meant to find Jennie and hang out with her today, since she wasn't allowed to see her wife-to-be the day before the wedding or even a few hours before the wedding.

There was a sudden click of a door to the right of her. Lisa sighed, turning her head towards the sound, expecting that it was Jennie who had walked out.

But she was wrong.

Lisa watched as Chaeyoung looked her door with her keycard. The blonde's breath hitched as she gripped the leather jacket in her hands tighter and tighter. She couldn't think. She didn't know what to do nor was she prepared. Lisa just watched her as her bright red hair falls from her ear, watching as she tucked it back. She was struggling with her keycard or something, Lisa noticed. The door wouldn't lock. The younger girl looked over her features. She seemed more mature, now. She even felt as if she was looking at a stranger. Chaeyoung was dressed in her cute black shorts with a pretty blue top. Her make up wasn't extravagant, as always, but she still managed to look beautiful either way.

Lisa almost smiled. But she stopped as as Chaeyoung turned around as soon as she had gotten her door to lock.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened. She even blocked a few times to see if she was hallucinating. When she found out she wasn't, she just stared for a brief moment, the same as her. She was nervous, but all her emotions came in like a rollercoaster. She felt angry, looking at her. She felt sad.

So she didn't falter and just took her eyes off of Lisa and walked right passed her heading out into the elevator.

Lisa was left stunned. She felt like she hasn't been breathing for a while. With a sigh, she turned a bit to watch Chaeyoung walk away from her and into the elevator. Her heart pounded in her chest, ringing in her ears as she watched the elevator doors shut and she could no longer see Chaeyoung anymore.