six

update: i actually proofread this chapter and only this chapter because i kept finding errors whenever i read it and i cringed yikes but there's still some mistakes i didn't catch because i'm shtoopid but

essskeetit

what's up my homies

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Lisa slurred, her eyes getting heavier by the second.

Chaeyoung watched as she stared at her, watching as she grew even sleepier. Lisa tried to keep her eyes open. She really did, but her head had become foggy when the alcohol in her system took her into oblivion. It's as if every eye lash weighs more than it should and gravity has been turned up ten fold. Lisa felt this blackness come over her like a blanket — not a blanket of warmth, but a blanket of coldness making her shiver. But somehow it's making her eyes feel heavier and heavier. She finally closed her eyes, sending herself into a dreamless sleep. In moments, she acquiesced and fell forward, dropping her head on top of Chaeyoung's shoulders.

Chaeyoung felt her eyes widen as she reached out to grab the younger girl, suddenly starting to carry Lisa's weight in front of her body. She could feel the blonde's cold breath on her exposed neck. Chaeyoung was even about to answer Lisa's question before she passed out.

The brunette shook her head and turned her body around as she held onto Lisa's arms so that she would be on her back. After a few seconds of adjusting their position, Chaeyoung lifted her body with her strength, carrying Lisa on her back, and walked back inside the club.

The music was still loud and booming along with plenty of distant chatter here and there. The brunette made sure to go carefully down the stairs so that they wouldn't fall and made her way to the bar through the crowds of people.

Once she reached it, Chaeyoung stopped at the counter, waiting for a few moments for Jennie. And when she popped out from below the counter, it startled the brunette.

"Rosé?"

"Hey, um, Lisa passed out," Chaeyoung started, lifting the blonde up a bit so that she wasn't slipping, "and, uh, I don't know what I should do."

Jennie put the bottles she was holding down and scratched the top of her head, thinking hard, "My shift doesn't end until the night ends, and that's a long time, so taking her to my place is canceled."

"Okay, uh, anything else?" Chaeyoung asked, "What about Lisa's place? Can I take her there?"

"No, no, no," The older girl discarded that option quickly, "Going there means you'd have to deal with her bodyguards and with her on your back like that could cause a commotion, so no."