Chapter 1

Cattleya House in the pic abov
*********************

Cattleya Pov

Hi my name is Cattleya Benjamin, I'm 17 years old and I live with my mom, she's hardly home because she have to work to ensure we have enough money to survive, in which we do but we can always go bankrupt if anything should go wrong. You can say my mom is rich,but no I'm not one of those spoil rich kid.

My dad isn't in the picture, nope he's not dead though if that's what you're thinking he is probably somewhere out in the world making babies.

     It was the last day of summer holiday before going back to hell *coughs* I meant school.

Lukas was throwing a party and I have absolutely nothing to do so I said yes to my bestfriends to attend the party, even if I hadn't said yes one way or the other I would still end up at the party.

   It was now six in the evening the party starts at eight so I've decided to get ready before ending up falling a sleep.

I went in the bathroom and did my business by the time I got out it was fifteen minutes to seven so I started to do my make up.

My makeup consist of blush,black lipstick,gold eye shadow and my brows were done and on fleek. As for my hair I've put it in a messy bun,I was very pleased with how i look.

I didn't have much time left so I went to put on my outfit which consist of a simple black dress that reach my knee with a pair of black heels,gold earing,bracelet and necklace and to complete my outfit my black and gold purse.

*****outfit in the pic below*****

        By the time I've finished getting ready it was eight o'clock on the dot

        By the time I've finished getting ready it was eight o'clock on the dot. I've checked my purse one more time to see to it that I have everything that I needed and head downstairs.

My mom wasn't home she was away on a business trip for six months,she's a fashion designer since most of y'all might be wondering she has to travel alot.

  I've turn on the alarm and then closed the door by entering the security code then went to the garage where my babies was park I've decided to take my Ferrari 488 spider. I got in my car and drove to Lukas house or should i say mansion where the party is been held.

I pulled up at Lukas house at eight thirty. I'm never one to be on time always love to make an entrance if I might say I'm quite awesomest.
       I parked my car and got out and ensure that my baby (car) is lock and secure before walking to the front door where my bestfriends were at looking quite tipsy already I must say,the lawn was full of drunk teens some of them getting at it like wtf if y'all horny get a room.
Others were puking there guts out so gross.

Hey friends!!!! Do you guys feel that?? "What" asked Neveah. The heat!!! Because y'all looking damn hot that anyone who stands near y'all feel as if they're suffocating now I'm being a little dramatic but y'all get the point I'm making right.

Alright let's us go inside and get something to drink, this party is well pack I must say the dance floor ia full of sweaty bodies dancing or should I say grinding and making out with each other it felt like eternity when we finally make it to the bar, I sat down on a stool and grab a bottle of water that will do me for the night,I was observing everybody in my sight.

Until I heard Jessi shout "earth to Leya " oh sorry what were you saying. I was asking if you want to go and dance you know show these plastic barbies how it's done. Sure why not my body is a little tense guess it want for me to hit the dance floor too.

We all went to the dance floor then one of my favourite song come on 'work' by Rihanna and then that's when my body start to feel the music.

I started dancing to the beats,swaying my hip to the song I felt as if I was on cloud nine in another world it was when the music finished which I didn't even realised until I heard the bag of applausing and wolf whistle that was directed towards me lady in black as the dj said.

 Everyone was staring and me my friends telling me I was lit. The dj continue playing songs and everyone went back to dancing while I went to bar to sit and rest my feet, my body felt drained.

I started feeling like myslef again after a good fifteen minutes then I went to find the bathroom because I wanna pee so badly after dodging alot of drunks guys and couples making out I found a empty bathroom thank god there was no one in here making out or doing the deeds.

I did my business fast and wash my hands and dry them and reapply my lipstick that was fading a bit then went back downstairs.

I was heading outside where it was less crowdy when the queen bee and minions from school step up to me. Bitch I saw what you were out there doing or should I say trying to do a bag of ooooo's could be heard from the crowd I was walking away when one of her minion Stacy step infront of me and said "no one walks away from out queen when she's speaking to them" and I double over laughing that was the funniest thing I have ever heard in my seventeen years on this earth.

Once I've gotten back my composure and turn to them and may I add they're were fuming with anger I turned to Stacy and say "Watch me" then I strode towards the front door when I was suddenly yank by my hair by the wanna be queen Ashley I've turned to her and look her straight in the eyes and said "wrong move puta" no one messes with my hair and get away with it and since you want and your chickens want attention so bad here it is *Crack* that was the sound of her nose been broken when my fist collided with it.

Then I walked out hearing Ashley groaning in pain and screaming at me it's not over.

Me being me went to my car and sped home by the time I reached home it was midnight, I took a shower and put on my pj's then I was feeling a bit hungry so I went to the kitchen and grab a bag of lays,doritos and a glass of juice and went in the living room and scrolling through netflix to find a movie to watch then I've just decided to watch Riverdale by the time I finished watching season one it was four in the morning.

So I've decided to call it a morning and went to catch some sleep because school starts at eight and I have to get up by six o'clock which doesn't quite sits well with me because i'm a girl who is all about her sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Comment and Votes Plz✨❤💯