Chapter 9

Cattleya's Pov🌸

"BE CAREFUL WITH ME" there sounded my alarm as I shut it off. It was now thursday and I haven't been to school for the past two days thanks to Ryder.

I was feeling much better today than I was feeling for the last two days. Only problem is that my throat is left sore from all the coughing I've been doing.

My friends came and check up on me everyday which they didn't have to do but I'm grateful and thankful for them. They stood by me in my sick state even when I told them to stay away because i don't want them catch my flu.  But they still ignore me which was expected.

I finally dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom and did my business. I've decided to go school today since I've missed out alot, which is not good. After spending forty-five minutes in the bathroom I was back to looking normal-ish it was an understatement to say that I've look like trashed for the past days.

I went to my closet and pick out my outfit for school and got dressed.

I grab my stuffs and went to the kitchen and grab an apple and made a cup of hot chocolate, after I was finish drinking my tea, I put the empty cup in the sink and went to the garage since my Audi was still at garage getting mending I've decided t...

I grab my stuffs and went to the kitchen and grab an apple and made a cup of hot chocolate, after I was finish drinking my tea, I put the empty cup in the sink and went to the garage since my Audi was still at garage getting mending I've decided to take my porsche today.  I got in my car and drove to school by time I arrived I had ten extra minutes to spear.

I got out of my car, only to hear alot of whispering around. I swear these people have nothing to do with their than to gossip about others.

I walk up to the main entrance heading to my locker when Ashley and her minions decide that it was very nice of them to stand in my way.

I really wasn't in the mood for no bullshit knowing that tomorrow I will be leaving with Ryder for two weeks and I wasn't feeling hundred percent well as yet.

"Look who's back from hiding, you know you shouldn't have came back the school was so much better off without you."  Said Ashley.

"And you would be so much better off if you get the fuck out of my way!" I replied her harshly

Fear flash through her eye after I told her that but she quickly cover it by straightening her body composure.

"Listen here and listen carefuly you are in no condition to tell what to do, so I would advice you to shut that mouth of yours before I make you." came Ashley stupid comeback

The nerve this bitch have to come in my face and talk shits.
"Can't say I didn't ask you nicely to get the fuck out of my way but since you didn't listen I here ya go."

With that been said I shoved Ashley and her minions out of my way and the forced that I've use they ended up on the floor and students taking pictures.

Well that's what you get for messing with me,  I went to my locker and got my books for class and headed to my first period which was Maths.

Isn't my day going just great, as I  enter maths class and took a seat a the back the first bell ring and students started to pile in.

Ryder and his friends were the last to enter and the nerve Ryder have to come and sit beside me.

I pretend as if I don't know him and began copying the work on the board in my notebook.

Cattleya since you have missed a few days at school and missed out on alot of notes and since you and Ryder will be going away for the arts competition you can get the notes from Ryder.

See I told you everyone here really loves me please note the sarcasm. I was trying my best to avoid Ryder but they keep pushing us together.

I just nod my head to the teacher and continue copying off the work on the board.

"Okay class that will be all for today" as the teacher said that the bell rang.

I gather my stuff and head to my next class which was english. I arrived at english class a few minutes later thanks to busy hallway of students rushing to their different classes.

Class went by quickly and by you quint it was now lunch time and I was heading to the cafeteria.

I order chicken and chips and a bottle of water, I pay for my lunch and went to sit my friends.

"Look who decided to greet us with her presence today." Said Jessi.

"Nice seeing you too guys, I miss y'all too plus remember I'll leaving tomorrow. How about we have a movie night tonight. Sure no problem my house it is, so y'all can help me pack too." I told them

"So Leya are you not going to get back at Ryder for the prank he pulled on you monday. " questioned Ollie

"Actually I am, when we are away together but for now I'm just going keep a low profile he won't know when I'm going to strike. And I'm coming back at him ten times worser." came my evil reply

"Oh we know you will." Neveah stated  After catching up with my girls on what have been taking place since at school while I was home. The bell rang shorty after and we all headed our separate way.

I was now heading to arts class. My favourite, too bad we didn't get to draw and paint today well me and Ryder at least. Since we will be going away tomorrow.

We were taking to the teacher and ensuring everything we need is in place. Students from other school will be going too and the plane will be leaving at seven p.m. However we should arrive an hour before to check in..

"Riiiiiiinnnngggg" there goes to bell. Last class for the day then I'm out of this hellhole yasss. I made it to the gym and no was there and I became worried wondering where everyone is at.

Then Ryder came inside and I ignore him as I was doing the entire day then he told my that our P. E teacher is sick and is not at school today so we have a free session.

I didn't even tell him thanks for the information and went to the library to kill time.

I was too caught up reading My Mr.King by KayyKayy387 that I didn't even hear the bell ring.

It was the Librarian who called me and told me, I said a thank you to her and head to the parking lot, got in my car and drove home. The girls will be here by six so I've decided to do some packing for the time been.