Chapter 16

Cattleya's Pov✨

It's now half past four in the evening seeing that I have enough time to kill before going to the club.

I've decided to get something to eat since I'm sure all I will be doing is drinking my pain away later.

Ryder was in the shower at the moment so I went to the kitchen and grab some food to eat.

After I was finished consuming my food I went back to my room Ryder is nowhere in sight not that I care.

I went to bathroom and took a warm and cozy show, wash my hair with my vanilla shampoo.
After I was finished I dryed my self off wrap up inn a robe and went to my closet and put on a black bra with matching lace underwear.

Then put on my hello kitty pj's and went to blow dry my hair. After I've finished blow dry it I put it in a simple messy bun, set my alarm for 7:00 then went to sleep.

*****

My alarm woke we up from my dream as my prince charming was about to slide the ring on my finger urgh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My alarm woke we up from my dream as my prince charming was about to slide the ring on my finger urgh. I shut my alarm off and went and wash my face and brush my teeth, then I did my make up and picked out my outfit.

By the time I was finished it was little bit after 8 and in less than a minute my phone chime notifying me that I got a message. I checked to see it was from one of my friends saying that they were outside.

I picked up my purse and checked it ensuring everything I need is inside then grab my keys and went outside but not before securing the place.

Jacob was the one driving. I got in the backseat since Cam was in the passenger seat accompanying Jacob.

"Night buddies,are you guys ready to party?" I asked.

"Yasss" they chorused. With that been said we took off full speed to the club and pulled up in less than fifteen minutes, when normally it would have took us forty-five minutes.

Jacob park his car in the parking lot and then we all got out and went ahead of the long never ending line and was let in by the bouncer. Jacob has links so that did the trick in case you are wondering how we got in without no question asked.

The club was a full swing , everyone was having a jolly good time. Three of us head to the bar and order a few shots of tequila.

I took about five shots in one go , I was feeling a little bit tipsy but I could care less tonight I just want to forget and enjoy my night in peace, I really need this break and off to the dance floor I went and then it was me in my own world.

Swaying my hips to the music and rocking to the beat. I don't know long I've been dancing but when my feet began hurting that's when I decided to go and have a seat by the bar.

My friends where no were to be found but I wasn't bothered until I heard that one annoying and most irritating voice of Ryder the one I wanna get away from but he seems to be everywhere I turn.

He was talking to me but I payed him no mind, and I wasn't in my right state of mind either.

I guess finally he got the hint and I saw him took off to the dance floor grinding on a bimbo bitch. I felt a bit hurt but I blame it all on the alcohol.

I was getting tired so I wanted out, I searched for Cam and Jacob but couldn't find them so I decided on calling a cab.

I went outside and was walking towards the bus stop when two dude walk up to me speaking shitry that I have zero interest in hearing; slowly they start approaching me nearer but before they got the chance to put their filthy hands on me I beat them to it and use my reflex and bend their hands until I heard a pleasing crick and them crying out in pain which caused me to smile.

I then walk away and went to the bus stop hail a cab and told the driver to let me off at the nearest hotel. Within ten minutes I arrived at Grey's Hotel.

I payed the cab and tip him and went inside the hotel and booked a room for the night.

I then collect my room key and rode the elevator to room 108 ,after counting the stars in my head I finally arrived at my room.

The room was big, it was painted in dark blue ,dark and appealing just how I like it.
There was a big queen size bed.

I didn't get the time to look around, I just head straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Saw some fresh robe nd put on one and went straight into the bed and then lights out but I didn't drop asleep right away what felt like eternity after I felt asleep with a certain someone on my mind.

****

I woke up to sun rays shining in my eyes and ringtone blaring. I got up and search for my phone which was in my purse and saw an incoming call by Cam.

I accept the call and it was in that moment my grandma was resurrected and giving me that speech of hers. After Cam finished with her speech ,I filled her in on what happen and where I was and told her to come pick me up and carry clothes for me to put on and not to tell the guys where I'm at.

After the call ended I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine:wash my hair,brush my teeth, wash my face, had a relaxing shower and then dry my self off and wrapped up in a robe.

I then proceed to drying my hair and putting it up in a messy bun. I then exited the bathroom and went into the bedroom where room service left breakfast.

I had many options which consists of: Egg, franks,bacon,ham,bread, waffles, pancakes, chocolate chip cookies,coffee,milo etc.

I choose from every section though gotta make my money come to use you know plus I was hella hungry. By the time Cam arrived it was half past one. I got dressed in a  yellow sunflower dress and match it with a pair of yellow sandal and headband.

After I signed out we head to the mall did some shopping then went and buy grocery by the time we reached back at the estate it was dinner time for the students and staffs.

I head up to my room and bid cam Goodnight. As I enter my room the first I was greeted with "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!!" by no other than let's give a round of applause to Ryder!!!!!!

Author notes

I apologise for my absence for the past months.

I wasn't sure if I was to continue this book because it isn't turning out how I want it to be but if there's one thing life had taught me is that "If you want something you have to work for it" and that's exactly what I'm doing now.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Please remember to vote and leave a comment it would help if you comment so that I can know if my book need improvement.

Thank you
Lots of love❤❤❤