Chapter 7

Cattleya's car in the pic above

Cattleya Pov✨

The weekend flew by so quickly and if I must say I did enjoy my weekend after kneeing Ryder in the balls at the club I went to the bar where my friend were at drunk as bat. Okay come on ladies it's time to get you guys home.

They obey me and did as I say thank you lord because I don't know how I would survive with three drunkards. After mading it to the parking lot to my car the girl stumble to get inside of my car, I had to go and assist them after seeing to it that they secure and safe I went in the driver seat turn on the the radio and take my little time driving home.

By the time I arrived home thankfully the girls were still awake so they all went to their rooms, yeah they are practically family to me so they each have their own room for whenever they want to sleepover.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower then change into my pj's, as I hit the bed I was knocked out stonecold. In the morning I was woken up by Jessi screaming on top of her lungs " Omfg Leya there's a snake on your bed aaahhhh" *thud* there goes the sound of me dropping off my bed and Jessi laughing her ass off.

What the hell was all that screaming for my fucking head hurts and you two are not helping. Aspirin is the kitchen cupboard second on your right Ollie and you're welcome.

I wasn't going to tell you thank you. But you just did, yeah whatever. Jessi now that I've told Ollie where to find the aspirin can you get out my room I'll meet you guys in the living room. Okay okay no need to run me it's not like your hiding any guy in your room and before I forget great moves yesterday when you you knee Ryder freaking Collins in where the sun doesn't shine girls got move.

I was praying that they didn't know any of that, but things never seem to go my way.
After doing my morning routine in the bathroon I got dress and went downstairs and made some cereal to eat, then I join the girls in the living room they were watching mean girls. I order two large pizza. Fifteen minutes later the delivery boy has arrived I payed for the pizza and sign my signature.

Couple movies and pizza later we were all exhausted so we've decided to call it a day. It was now seven p.m in the evening and my friends went home. That left me all alone in this big house, I've decided to call it a night and went to bed.

********************************

"SHE'S JUST A FRIEND THAT'S WHAT YOU CLAIMING" blare through my alarm urgh damn stupid alarm got to hell oh wait that's where I'm going that's why you woke me. Omg i'm going mad I be talking to my alarm now excuse my wierdness but that's what makes me awesomest as I am.

After debating with my alarm and myself I finally got up out of bed and did my bathroom routine.

A hour later I was now fully dress.

**outfit below **

I grab my necessities and went downstairs I wasn't feeling hungry so I just made myself a cup of hot chocolate tea and ate a granola bar

I grab my necessities and went downstairs I wasn't feeling hungry so I just made myself a cup of hot chocolate tea and ate a granola bar. After I've finish eating I put the empty cup in the sink and went to the garage, I am driving my Audi today.

I got in my car and drove to school, I wasn't really feeling in the learning mood today, I just had this bad feeling that something bad is going to happen, but I just shrugged it off and continue think positive.

I pull up at school seven fifty-five everyone was looking at me or should I say my car. My car stood out alot worse it is paint in gold well shiny and dazzling.

I spot Ryder he gawking at my car then he caught me looking at him to see that I've caught him gawking at my car then he smirk at me.

Wow that's a first Ryder never smirk at anyone especially a girl, now that's very wierd,I felt chills rising up my skin but I shrugged it off and went to my locker where my bestfriend were probably waiting for me.

And I was right "wassup bitches, anything new ??" I questioned "I would say you are new but you are old to us, but what's new is that you are already the talk of the day with that Audi of yours." Reply Jessi

"Oh well good to know but we are going to be late for class if we don't go now see y'all at lunch." I said

I grab all that I needed for my first three period and went to my first class which was English.

After half hour into the class session Ryder and friends came inside. What are they doing in this class they weren't here lastweek I thought to myself. "Good morning boys may I ask why are walking into my class this late." Ask the teacher, "Well you see miss we had to do a little quickie." Reply Jacob

I scrunched up my face and muttered fuckboys hoping no one had heard me but Ryder did and smirk at me. Oh how I want to wipe that stupid smirk off his cute face and shove it down the toilet I thought evilly.

Okay guys no need to go into details now have a seat before I change my mind and don't ever turn up to my class late again because I won't let you off the hook this easy.

An empty seat was beside so I sneakily put my bag on it hoping no of the boys come and sits beside me but due to my lack of luck Ryder caught on to what I did and sat right beside me.

If eyes could kill I know i would be six feet underground now baby girl. I pretend as if I didn't hear him and continue doing my work.

It was hard concentrating because of Ryder provoking me but thank god the bell rang and I was the first to be out of class. I arrived at arts class in no time.

But like I said luck ain't on my side. Because the next thing I know Ryder was sitting beside me again. At the worse part of it is that Ms.Alford chooses the both of us to represent the school in an arts competition in Canada.
We will be gone for two weeks and to make matters work we will be leaving Friday at six p.m.

Not only do I have to tolerate him but I will be seeing his face for two weeks straight even on the weekend. I wasn't in the mood anymore Ryder must have notice my change of mood and didn't bother me in which I was grateful for.

Time flew by quickly I was nos heading to lunch with my friends they were talking about going to Jax party that he is throwing this weekend but I tune them out and stayed silent.

I just bought a bottle of water and a apple due my lost of apettite. Okay cut the shits what's going with you Leya.

Well I am going to Canada for two weeks with Ryder for a art competition now if you don't mind I would like to finish my lunch. I put on my headphone and tune them out. I didn't even notice that lunch time was up if Neveah haven't told me I wouldn't have notice.

**skip to the end of school**

School was now over for today and I was heading to my car it was crowded I thought everyone was just getting a better look at it. Then the crowd parted and I strutted to my car.

Leaning on my car was no other than Ryder who was smirking at me when I made it nearer to my car what I saw led me to lose my cool.