Chapter 11

Camia and Jacob in the pics above↖⬆↗

Cattleya Pov🌸

I was jolted awake by someone shaking my shoulders. I look to see who it was and saw that it was Camia waking me to inform me that we have land five minutes ago and we are the last one on the plane.

I look around to see that it was true, I collect my stuff and went outside and collect my suitcases, then we went to check out.

After we were check out there was a bus outfront to take us to Debra'a estate, that is where we will be staying for the competition and everything that we need will be taken care of.

After an hour of driving we arrive at our destination and the sight infront us was breath taking, I can't believe we will staying here.

*Debra's estate below *

It was now two a.m in the morning we grab our luggage and they led us inside.

If you thought outside is huge  then what would you consider inside as.

A total of fifty high school is here, with two students representing their school.

Seeing that it is alot of us we, we had to share room with whosever we came from the same school with.

So in other words Ryder and I will be sharing a room, I was so tired and not in the mood to argue not that anyone would have listen to me, so we got our room keys and went to our room.

We got room 101 which is on the third floor, Camia got room 103 which is also on the third floor and she will be rooming with Jacob. Guess I'm not the only one with a boy roommate.

Ryder, Camia, Jacob and I went into the elevator and press the third floor button seeing to it that it is the highest floor on this building.

After a short ride in the elevator, we arrived on the third floor, it didn't took long for me and Ryder to find our room seeing that the rooms on the floor start from 100.

As we got to our room I told Camia good night and that I'll see her in the morning since we are going shopping for the welcome ball tomorrow.

Ryder open the door and must I tell you this room was amazing, even though it's one bed in which I didn't notice if Ryder hasn't said it because I was busy admiring  the room.

We got a big walk in closet, and a nice size bathroom and the bedroom was big enough for both of us.

Pic of our room below

I put my suitcase in the closet and change into my pj's, I waa too tired to unpack now so I will be doing that in the morning

I went into thd bathroom and did my business, by the time I got out Ryder was out stone. Guess someone's more tired than me.

I have been giving him silent treatment which serves him right. You can't expect to mess with my baby and think I'll let you slide like that, better watch your back Ryder because I'm gonna come back at you harder than before or maybe I'll go simple.

I got on my side of bed and after a few minuets I was out stone cold.

******************************

I was awaken by the sun shining in my eye, I look next to me to see that the bed was empty.

I check my phone to see it was nine in the morning, I was considering going back to bed but then I remember I have unpacking to do and I have to go shopping with Camia.

So I dragged my self out of bed and, and went to my closet and start unpacking. (Author note: I bet y'all thought I was going to say I went to the bathroom and did my business )

After an hour of unpacking, I was finally finished, Ryder however was finished unpacking since his clothes were neatly arranged at one section of the closet.

It was quater past ten so I've  decided to take a shower. After spending forty-five minutes in the bathroom I was finally finished, I got out with my towel wrap tightly around me.

I was heading towards the closet but Ryder voice startled me. I turned around to see him looking me up and down. Ahem  eyes up here mister, that seems to do the trick. What were you saying?

"Oh yes! Sorry about that I amm got a little distracted" said Ryder.  "I came to tell you that Camia told me to tell you to meet her in the hallways in the next fifteen minutes or should I say ten minute."

"Okay thanks, now if you don't mind excuse me I need to go and get change." With that been said I walked in the closet and got dress in something nice since we'll be going shopping after breakfast.

Cattleya's Outfit below

I got dress and did my hair and make up and grab my purse and phone and went in the hallway

I then key the door just as I finished doing that I saw Jacob, Ryder and Camia coming out.

Camia key the door and greet me, I told the guys "good morning" and ask Cam "wassup?" She told me "the guys were coming shopping with us today since they didn't have anything to wear to the ball."
"Oh okay, that's cool. Let us go and eat breakfast I'm starving." With that been said we all piled in the elevator and pressed first floor.

After the short lift we saw a maid and ask where is the kitchen, she led us to the dining room and we told her thank you.

Infront of us is alot of different dishes to pick, choose and refuse.
I grab a plate and dished out pancakes, bacon and egg, a slice of toast bread and sausage along with a cup of hot chocolate tea.

I took my seat at the table and began digging into my food, half way through my food a cough interrupt my eating.

I look up to see Camia, Jacob and Ryder staring at me with a very amused look. For a second there I thought I was alone.

Oh sorry about that I was hungry. "That's what we saw" said Cam.

We all finished eating and put our dirtt dishes and head outsid, since we had a driver to take us any we want, we didn't have to call a cab.

Benji came up to us since we were told that he is our personal driver. He ask "where to" and we told him "to the mall" and he told us "to get in," but we told him "to take the day off we can drive drive our self around the city and he is going to need the rest for later."

He told us and "thank you" and went his way. So who's driving? I questioned  "I'll drive" said Ryder. "I call dibs guys" and with that been said we all got in the car, I sat in the passenger seat beside Ryder.

After everyone was buckled up we took off to the mall.

Author note: Please vote and comment. 

I apologize for the late update.

I love y'all without y'all my story wouldn't be successful ♥♥♥❤❤❤♥♥♥