Chapter 5

*Club in the picture above*

Cattleya Pov✨

It was now 1p.m on a saturday.
I had nothing much to do rather than eat,sleep or watch netflix. Surprisingly school wasn't that bad, I have made it through my first week without a scratch.

Ever since P.E class Ryder hasn't try anything as yet and I try my best to avoid him, not that I am afraid of him or anything just can't bother with no drama right now.

I am trying to be a good girl for once yeah you've heard right. But if anyone dare to mess with me then fuck the good girl act and welcome karma.

I was sitting in my scrolling through facebook when my phone began to ring. I look at the Callers ID to see who was calling me it was from Neveah.

Hey girl wassup?? Nothing much just here scrolling through fb, wassup with you. I was just calling to tell you we are going shopping with the rest of the sqaud the we will be coming to your house after to get ready to go clubbing. Oh shit I totally forget we were going to the club.

I bet you did.Yeah yeah anyways I will meet up with you guys at the mall now get off my phone love ya.Love you too leya see you in a few. After we bid each other goodbyes

I grab my keys and purse ensuring that my credit card is in there before heading out. I had already taken a shower and was dress decent enough no need for me to get change.

I got in my ferrari and sped to the plaza I got there in less than thirty minutes way to go. I got out of my car and made my way tp my friends. After hugging and greeting each other we all went inside to do some crazy shopping.

Okay guys so which store first. Hmm let me see how about forever 21 we all said at the same time talk about crazy. We all went inside the store everyone split up looking for whatever clothing they want to buy.

I got five pair of leggings and crop tops to go with them, three pair of shorts and T-shirt and two pair of rompers. That's all I had many clothes at home so clothes wasn't much of a problem for me only when it comes on to choosing thee perfect outfit. I paid for my stuffs and wait for the girls to do the same.

Couples stores after my foot were wore out and mayne was I hungry. We decided to take a break and get some food in our system. We decided to order a large pepperoni pizza with pineapple toppings for all of us.

I payed for the pizza and our juice. We were now sitting and talking, waiting on our pizza. Alright guys after we finish eating we will head straight home it's now five o'clock and we all know how long it takes for us to get ready. Our food finally came and we all dig in mayne were we hungry.

After five minutes of stuffing our face with food we were finally finished eating and satisfied. We gather our stuff and went to my car seeing to it that the girls as taking a cab to the mall. We all got into my car and hit the road after listening to some hiphop and singing or should I screaming on top of out lungs we pulled up at my house.

We all got out and went straight to my room, the girls bought their dress and heels at the mall I didn't though. I will find something in my closet to wear.

It was now six o'clock so I've decided to take a shower,after half an hour of cleaning up i got out of the shower put on my robe and went to my closet to pick out a outfit and do my makeup while the girls have their shower.

By the time I was finished dress and step out of my closet the to my surprise we were all dressed similarly and must I say we were also smoking hot like damn we lit.

**our outfit below**

I check my to see what time it is, it was now eight o'clock on the dot

I check my to see what time it is, it was now eight o'clock on the dot. Okay girls it's time for us to get moving we will take my ferrari. I grab my purse and other necessities then we all went in my car and sped off to Haven nightclub.

After half an hour of driving we finally reach our destination we all got out and I locked my car and put my car keys in my purse then we head over to the bouncer, the line wasn't that full so we decided to join it because it's not fair to just cut the line when they were people there waiting to go in before we arrive.

It was finally our turn in the line we show them bouncer our fake ID and went inside. The club was pack i meant literally pack thanks to Jessi we got vip pass so we head towards the vip section which was less crowded.

We all head straight to the bar my friends order tequila while  just order champagne. I'm not much of a drinker plus one of us have to be sober to drive us home and by the look of it that will be me.

We've decide to hit the dance  floor and get loose.  I was so lost in the songs that i didn't realize that all eyes were on me again.
Let's give shorty a big shout out for those killer moves said the dj on the mic.

I was swaying my hip to the beat of the song when I felt hands on my waist and the person moving according to the beat with me. I didn't have a problem until the guy chooses to open his mouth not that his breath stinks or anything.
But because that person turns out to be no other than Ryder.

***✨Vote and comment if you want more chapters✨***

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤