Chapter 6

*Ryder pic above*

Ryder Pov✨

I didn't expect my first week of school to turn out like that. I don't know what her name is but she look new to me, because if she ever knew who I was she wouldn't pull those stunts with me. I am thee king of Rosewood high no one dare direspects me.

Blonde might think she's off the hook for what she did but she better watch out. Like I've told her watch her back because i'm going to strike when she least expect it.

Expect the unexpected.

But I must admit though I was right that she is different from other girls not that i like her though. Despite the fact that she seems different from other girls,who knows probably it's just a mask to hide who she really is to gain attention.

Anyways enough about her,It was eight p.m time for me to meet the guys at the club, so I went to my garage and got into my McLaren and drove to the club. After twenty minutes of need for speed I pulled at Haven's club.

The guys were already inside the club, so I went straight to the bouncer and he let me in, leaving all the people in the long line to argue. I'm not a man of patience so if had reach the case that I would have to join a line before I can get inside then screw them, I would glady be on my way home.

Inside the club was pack and full of sweaty bodies. Almost everyone be grinding on each other. After pushing my way through an army of people I finally made it to the vip section which was less crowded and that I was grateful for.

"Hey bro over here" said Jax
Oh hey guys what's up. Nothing really just looking to see if there's no beautiful lady here that I can take home with me tonight what about man are you planning on getting laid tonight. It's full time you give up that v'card of yours.

I'm good, i'm not just going to have sex with any girl especially not one from a club. With that being said I went to the bar and order two shots of tequila and chug them down in less than a minute.

I was looking around my surrounding when something or should I say someone caught my attention on the dance floor,and to my surprise it was blonde.

Damn that girl be everywhere I go urgh. But I must say shorty have some killer moves that will turn on anyone.

Everyone was watching her as I was the dj even gave her a shoutout that's when she notice everyone was looking at her and she didn't even seem to give a damn and that intrigues me.

Alot of men were staring at her lustfully and I couldn't stand with my eyes staring daggers at each of them I went and put my hands around her waist and move to the beat along with her. Is it wrong of me to say that I enjoy her body against mine especially when I dislike her.

She don't even seem to care one bit that someone is dancing with her much less to see who she is dancing with, talk about girls they just allow anyone to have access to their body.

"I'm so liking this position of you grinding on my dick would you mind doing this to me in one of the bathroom stall" I whisper in her ears then she did something that caught me totally offgaurd and me ending up on the floor.

She fucking knee me in my balls way to go for my possibilities of having kids in the future. I was on the floor groaning in pain and holding my crotch when she stoop down and whisper in my ear seductively hmm now tell me now Mr. Not-So-Badboy do you like that too we can finish it inside one of the bathroom stall if you like.

With that been said she got up and went to the bar where I'm guessing her friends were at. Talking about friends where the fuck are mines. I don't see any of them insight I can bet they're somewhere doing the deeds.

A bimbo walk up to me in what I don't even consider clothing and more likes strings tied around her body yuck!!! Let me help you because it doesn't seem as if you are getting up anytime soon.

I don't fucking need your help and does your mama not teach you how to dress decent or is she a slut just like you, the girl ran away with tears in her eyes not that I care. But thanks to her for reminding me that I was still on the floor. I finally got up off the floor and dust of my pants then strode straight to the parking lot got in my car and drove straight home.

I made it home in ten minutes time my fastest record so far, I am glad that I've made it home safe without been pulled or by a cop or engaging in a accident. I went to straight to the bathroom and took one hour relaxing my muscles in the bath of water witg my earbuds in my ears listening to migos songs, that's the only way for me to calm down.

Tonight was one of my worst night ever blonde as pass her limits now and I'm finally going to strike back. No one has ever anger me in such way, pushing all my last buttons but the cup as overflow now game on.

I've decided to do a simple prank on her for starters i'm just going to punchier all four of her car tires and spray paint her car saying "I've warn you to watch your back"

With that thought on my mind I've  finally gotten out of the shower and went to my closet and put on my pj's and went straight to bed, with the image of blonde's reaction when she see my comeback I drift off the dreamland.

**Please remember to vote and comment**

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)