Chapter 14

Cattleya Pov✨

I was woken up by the sun shining in my face. I slowly stretch my body then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I got inside the bathroom and look in the mirror mayne I looked terrible. Eyes were puffy and red.

But I noticed that my makeup was long gone and my clothes was change, I don't know who change me yeah I should be freaking out right now but for some reason I don't feel the need to.

I did my bathroom routine, which is brushing my teeth, washing my face, washing my hair and taking one long ass relaxing shower.

After feeling fresh enough I got out of the bath and dryed off and put on a robe. Then I went and blow dry my hair. After I was through with that I went into the room and made the bed.

After I've finished made the bed, I went to my closet and pick out a outfit for today. The competition starts today so I need to get my heads up in the game as much as I don't want to be here I love art and will go every step of the way for it.

Outfit below

After I was fully dress, I went downstairs to grab something to eat since I didn't got the eat anything last night

As I was approaching the kitchen I heard alot of chatter, kitchen seem to be crowded this morning  I think to myself. As I step foot in the kitchen the room was dead silent if a needle drop I can guarantee you that you would have heard it.

"Leya over here" said Cam I started head towars the end of the table where they were at. Receiving alot of death glare but the fuck I care this is nothing new to me.

As I reach the end of the table where Camia and the guys were and was pulling out a chair beside Camia the bimbo my ex was with last night thought it would be funny to put her foot in the way which almost have my ass on the floor if it wasn't for my knight in shining armor to come and save me.

Lol sikes he's not my knight but Ryder was to save me from embarrassing myself, I thank him and sit down while glaring on the bimbo.

I was too hungry to put up a fight plus that bitch will get what she's looking for soon enough but for now I grabbed as many food as I can stock on my plate. I grab three omelet, two pancake, three sausage and six bacon.

Everyone was staring on me, but me being me doesn't give one shit. I shell down my breakfast in five minutes time and then pour a cup of hot chocolate and drank.

After I finished eating that's  when I turn and greet my friends "Hey guys Wassup?" I said

"Look who decides to greet us, someone was starving" said Camia

"Starving damn right I was, see mon guys let's get going to the arts room before we're late" I said

We all got up and went to the third floor Where the arts room was located. Mayne it was big and pretty well what did expect if I was at a frigging estate.

"Okay so welcome y'all to your first day of class, y'all have one week to draw and paint a rose it is to be submitted friday and sunday half of you will be eliminated good luck y'all and you are allowed to paint anywhere you wish. Have yourselves a nice day see y'all on sunday class is now dismissed." Said Ms. Debra.

"Well that was unexpected, I thought we'll be here painting our asses off for hours, I already love this place" I said.

Cam and the guys agreed with me. "So what are we going to do now guys?" Says Cam

"How about we go tour the place you know get to know the place better" said Jacob

"That sounds like a plan then what are we still doing here let's get going"said Ryder

We went to our room and grab our stuff that we will need. Then we all head outside where we spot Benji and he had decided to give us a tour. We all hop in the car and was off on our adventure.

First we went to the museum and look alot of ancient stuff and took pictures, then we went sight seeing.

We went on rock climbing, we watch talented kids perform on the street and contribute towards them. 

After that Benji took us to a fair, It was very crowdy,so we decided to split up in two,  Jacob and Camia will go together and I'm stuck with Ryder must be nice.

I don't dislike Ryder as much as I did before but that doesn't mean I like him either. We bid our farewell to Cam and Jacob.

"So which ride first Ryder?" I asked

"uh I don't know anything you choose is fine by me" said Ryder

"Well aren't you a gentleman" was my reply. "Okay then let's ride the Ferris wheel 🎡" I said

Ryder and I went by the Ferris wheel and he payed for out tickets despite my many attempts to pay.

We got on and if I must say Ryder look as if he's going to shit his pants any moment now, is face expression had me laughing my ass off I had to snap a pic of it and I did. 

It was hilarious, his many attempt fail though. Our ride was full of Ryder screaming for his dada and me laughing my ass off.
When the ride has stop Ryder was the first to get off, with me trailing behind laughing my ass off.

I'm sure due to the amount of laughing I be doing today I won't have any ass left.

We went on all the rides and was exhausted and hungrg by the time we were finish. Jacob and Cam meet up with us at the hot dog stand where we all by hotdog and juice then went to the car where Benji was waiting on us.

I hand Benji a hotdog and cup of soda he thank me and say "I didn't have to get him anything" and reply and and said "I wanted to and it's no problem.

On our way back to the estate we  stop at pizza hut and bought pizza and ate, by the time we got back to the estate it wad almost midnight.

Time passes by quickly when you're having fun

Author note: Sorry for the late updates. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Please remember to vote and comment.

I love y'all❤❤❤