Chapter 8

Cattleya Pov✨

I was beyond angry, the way I was fuming right now I can bet that if look closely you will be seeing steam coming through my ears.

There infront of me was my baby all ruined tears were literally streaming down my face. I roar to the crowd telling them to get the fuck out of here. Ryder was going also but I turned to him and said "not so fast missy" who me? Yes you. Couldn't be.

"Cut the bullshit Ryder I know you were the one to ruin my baby and the consequences you will bare and pay back is a bitch." I told him

"As much as I can't stand the sight of you, you are responsible to carry me home and fix my car." I said "How about no, you cause this upon yourself I told you not to mess with but you still go ahead and did now bare the consequences" said Ryder, with that been said Ryder hop on his bike leaving me all alone in the school parking lot.

Where are my friends when I need them the most, I tried calling all of them but it went straight to voicemail and I don't have any cash to pay cab fare only my card and my credit card can't pay cab fare guessing I have to walk home.

I started my long journey home half and hour of walking and I was really tired it's a good thing my water bottle was full because I don't know I would have survive this journey.

I stopped for five minutes rest drinking some of my water and gearing up myself for the one and a half journey I have left.
After the five minutes was up I've gain little strength to speed up my walking because the sky was looking partly cloudy as if rain is going to pour.

Half an hour later with one more mile to go the rain started pouring I had no umbrella, no towel, no nothing to shield off some of the rain, I was soaked in less than a minute but I still continue my journey the time started getting dark but I pushed all fear aside.

A hour later I saw my house coming in sight, my feets were feeling numb the rain was still pouring hard, I finally made in home and with the little strength I have I head straight to my bathroom stripped from out out my wet clothes and took a quick shower.

After showering I put on my pj's and blow dry my hair then pull it up in a messy bun, then head straight in my bed as my body hit the sheets I was knock out stonecold.

"SO I GUESS I KNOW WHAT I GOT TO DO, GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE" blared through my alarm I slam my hand and shut off my alarm and drifted off back to sleep.

When I woke up it was mid-day I was felt has if I've been hitting by ten truck, my nose was stuffy and my throat was burning due to the amount of coughing I've  been doing. Thanks to Ryder I was now pronounce with a Flu.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and did my business, also taking a warm shower then I got dressed.

Outfit below

After i was fully dressed I went to the kitchen and prepare a cup of hot coffee and drank, after I've finsihed I put the cup in the sink and went back to my room

After i was fully dressed I went to the kitchen and prepare a cup of hot coffee and drank, after I've finsihed I put the cup in the sink and went back to my room. I didn't have anything worth doing I check my phone to see that I have thirty miss calls and twenty messages from the girl.

The messages that they sent was similiar they were calling to ask if I was good and why I am not in school today. I reply saying I am sick and then in less than a minute my phone ping indicating a message from Ollie saying they will be at my place after school.
I reply okay and took a cetamol and drank some water after.

Five minutes later I was dosing off to sleep in less than a minute I fell asleep and was woken up by my friends about four hours later with a bowl of soup. Thank you so much guy. You we will do anything for you now shut up and drink your soup.

I obey my orders and drank half  portion of my soup and hand the rest to Jessi, eat it alll off , I can't if I do I will puke and I'm sure you don't want to see me doing that now would you? .

"So are going to explain to us how the hell you got sick!!" shouted my friends "Would you stop screaming my fucking head hurts." I spoke softly "Sorry" my friends mumbled  "yeah whatever,I've gotten sick because a certain someone wanted revenge." I told them

"So he have decided to go along and punchiered all four of my care tires and then sprain paint my baby. I try calling y'all phone and keep on getting voicemail and I didn't have any cab fare so I had to walk two miles home all by myself on that lonely road.

Anything could have happen but thanks be to god because he didn't allow anything to happen to me. However I was drenced in water for two hours and here's  the result of which turns out to be my condition now." I said

"Omg leya I'm so sorry my battery died last night and I wasn't home last night." Ollie told me "It's okay at least I'm still alive." I replied "Yeah for real anyways go and get some rest you are going to need it plus I'm sure you will get back at Ryder for what he did, I already felt sorry for him but who knows what will happen between both of you while you guys are aways together for two weeks." said Neveah

"This seems like the two of you are going on your honey moon.
Maybe when you even return with a ring." Jessie stated "Alright get out of my room I need my beauty rest and I love that you have big dreams but I would like if it wasn't me and my number one enemy." I told my friends

Goodnight xoxo