Chapter 13

Ryder Pov✌💯

Since Cattleya and I will be going away together for two weeks. Why not try to make amends since we will be working together I thought to myself.

I've decided to try and be friends with her so I approached her when we were at the airport waiting to board the plane.

I've ask her to let us put the past behind us and try and be friends. However she have different plans and turn down my offer.

So I kindly walk away, she must strongly dislike because they way she was talking to her new friend about me.

I don't know but there is just something about her, she seems different from other girls and whenever I'm around her I start have having these strange feelings and if I must say it scares the shit out of my pants.

Cattleya and I haven't exchange a word since we arrived at Debra's estate. I was even more surprised that she didn't complain when we were told we have to share a room together, since she always have something to say.

While she carry he luggage in the closet, I took the look to go and do my business in the bathroom, by the time I got out of the bathroom and went to bed she went into the bathroom.

After five minuets of staring in the ceiling thinking my eye became droopy and sleep over come me.

I woke up early and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine taking an early morning shower also then got dressed.

I avoid making alot of noise seeing to it that I didn't want to wake up Cattleya since she look so peaceful sleeping.

I got dressed and decided to go outside and take some fresh air on my wait out I saw Jacob.

"Hey man what's up? "Said Jacob
Nothing much just heading outside for some fresh air. "I was heading outside for the same reason too bro" Said Jacob.
Okay cool tag along.

We went outdoor by the pool and sat down enjoying the weather and got to know each other more.

Jacob ask what's my relationship with Cattleya and I told him we don't have one, she can't even stand my presence and he asked why is that,  I told him the full story even about my past. Because I know that I can trust him.

He told me that I like Cattleya and I was like me??  L li liking Cattleya Ha nah man you must be joking.

Then I saw that he wasn't laughing that's when I shut up and became serious.

Then I start thinking hard on what he said, and start thinking about how pretty Cattleya looks when she smile, and how she makes up her face when she don't understand something.

How she's not a fan of guys. That's when I figured out she seems to have a dark past and I misjudged her. And that's when I figure out that I do like her.

Out of nowhere I said to Jacob "I noticed I'm not the only one who like someone because by the look of it I can see that you have a thing for Camia"

"Well I won't deny it I do like her alot too but I'm afraid she don't feel the same way." Said Jacob

Well you won't know unless you try. "Okay how about we make a deal whenever you tell Cattleya that you like her that's the day I will tell Camia" said Jacob

Okay we have out self a deal.
Alright man let's go inside the girls must be up by now.

We got to our lobby and I didn't want to go back to my room as yet seeing as I just found out that I like Cattleya and I don't know how to act around her now I'm afraid to make a fool out of myself.

Jacob seems to sense my nervousness so he invited me to come and play game with him and Camia.

We played game for two hours then Camia went to get ready saying that she and Cattleya have to go and buy their outfit for the welcome ball tonight.

We didn't have anything ourself to wear so Jacob asked Camia if we can tag along and she replied saying "sure."

I told Camia and Jacob that I was gonna head over to my room for my wallet and they said okay and camia told me to tell Cattleya to meet her in the hallway in fifteen minutes.

I went to my room and was render speechless and drawn in to the sight infront me.

Cattleya stood infront me with a towel wrapped around her and water dripping from her hair. She look so beautiful, I was brought back to reality by Cattleya voice.

Covering my action with a cough I told her that Camia said to meet her in the hallway in the next fifteen minutes.

With that been said I grabbed my wallet and bolted out the door with my face flushed.

I went back to Jacob and Camia room and Jacob and I continue playing game until Camia told us it's time to go.

As we exit the room we say Leya in the hallway.

We went to the mall together when we reach the girls and us seperated.

I didn't know what suit to choose until Camia text me and tell me to buy a burgundy suit and I did.

*few hours later*

Jacob ans I were downstairs waiting on the girls. Couple minutes later the girls decend the stairs I must say Cattleya had me speechless, my mouth was literally hanging open.

I came to my senses and regain my composure and complimented the girls, but the only girl that have my attention was Leya mayne she's beautiful like damn.

We went to the car and Benji drove us to our destination.
We arrive at our destination which was Debra's hotel it was big and nicely design. We got to the ballroom shortlt after which was packed.

All eyes were on us especially Cattleya. After the speech was said we all went our seperate way.

After an hour or so I was looking around when I spotted Cattleya talking to a dude and was pointing my direction so I took it as my cue and went by her side.

Where she introduce me as her boyfriend to her asshole of an ex oh how I want to punch this dude infront of me right now.

After the introduction leya excuse us then thank me and said that she needed some fresh air outside and didn't wait for my answer and disappeared out of my sight, seeing that she needed space I didn't worry following her as much as I wanted to be there for her.

Couple hours later no sign of Leya so I was getting worry, I went outside and saw our driver car so I knew that Cattleya didn't went back to the estate. After walking for a few minutes I spotted her sitting on a bench.

Her eye were puffy like she have been crying, I didn't question her just told her that i've been searching for her and taught that she had gone home but Benji told me she was here.

I sat with her and comfort her until she fell alseep and pick her up in bridal style carry her to the car and call Camia and Jacob and we all went home.

After we arrived back at the estate I pick Leya up and carry her to our room, take her shoes and wipe off her makeups, then call Camia to change her for me, after she was changed I tucked her into bed and kiss her forehead goodnight and then went to the bathroom and got clean up and went to bed.

I fell alseep with the thought of finding out Cattleya past because everyone has their own story as to why they're how they are now.

I apologized for my late update, y'all must be wondering that I abandon this story, but nah that's not the case I've been busy.

But I'm back now and will be updating as much as I can.

Please remember to vote and comment and share my story if possible.

Thank you all for your support thus far. I really appreciate it. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💯💯💯