Chapter 10

Cattleya Pov🌸

I arrived home in no time and decided to start packing right away. It's now four p.m and the girls won't be here until six, even though I've asked for their assistance to help me pack.

But they won't be here until two hours time and I didn't have anything else to do so why not start packing. I grab my large black and white cheetah printed suitcase and dragged it to my closet.

I decided to play some music while packing and I've decided to start wih Genie.

**Song is at the top for those of you who don't know it.**

I sat my suitcase on the carpet and open it up then start picking out alot of different outfits,folding and placing them neatly in my suitcase. It took me an hour to pack the large suitcase which only consist of my clothes. 
Then I went for my medium size suitcase and pack my sneakers, slippers, heels, boots etc.

After I was finished with that I grab my smaller suitcase and pack my makeups, and toiletries that I would be needing.

After two hours of packing I was finally finished. The girls will be here any time now. I've decided to and freshen up, the girls can let themselves in whenever they arrived.

I went in the bathroom and got my self clean up after a good half hour in the shower I was now feeling fresh and my body felt relaxed.

When I got out of the bathroom I went to my closet and pick out my pj's and got dress.

After I was fully dressed, I went downstairs to see the girls in the living room and they have bought all sorts of Junk food.

I would be sure to gain couple pounds after finish eating these tonight.
We all got came to an agreement and decided watch Notebook.

Many movies and food after the girls have drop a sleep, So I've decided to clean up the mess that we have made.

It took me an hour to complete cleaning up the mess that was made.

After I was finish, I switch off the television and went to my room. I didn't bother to wake up the girls because they look well peaceful sleeping.

Since I was already dressed in my pj's I went straight to bed, as I hit the bed I was Knocked out stone cold.

When I woke up it was ten 10:00 a.m and the girls already left for school. I went to the bathroom and did my morning rountine.

After I was finished I went to my closet and got dressed. Then went to the kitchen seeing that the girl have cooked breakfast for me and left a note.

I picked up the note and began reading

Good morning Leya, we didn't want to wake, seeing that you look so peaceful sleeping. We just want to say we have prepare breakfast for you and want to wish you a safe flight be sure to keep us updated.

Love❤
Jessi, Ollie and Neveah.

I swear my bestfriends are the best, they have prepare pancake and bacons for me. I made a make  of hot chocolate to go with it and sat down and ate my breakfast in peace.

By the time I was finished it was twelve o'clock, I washed up the dirty dishes and clean up the house.

I was exhausted when I was done, it took me two hours to get the house to look spotless. I went to the living room and turn on the television and decided to watch the fours season 2.

I checked my phone to see it was now four o'clock, so I switch off the tv and went to take a shower.
After fifteen minutes in the shower, I went to my closet and pick out my outfit.

*outfit below↘⬇↙*

After I was fully dressed, I called a cab to drop me at the airport, since we will be having our own transport to carry us places when we arrive in Canada, I didn't need to ship over my car

The cab driver said he'll be here in 10 minutes, So I grab my luggages and place them in the living room, then went back up to my room for my hand bag, ensuring that my snacks, headphone, cellphone and all that I need is in there.

Few minutes later the cab has arrive, I took my suitcase to the cab and the driver place them in the trunk, while I locked up the house properly then got in the cab off to the airport.

It took us almost an hour to get to the airport due to the traffics, but I've made it in time to check in, I paid the cab driver and thank him, also giving him a little extra tip.

Then make my way into the airport, I checked in and was now waiting to board the plane, when Ryder approach me.

"Hey kiddo" said Ryder "what do you want Ryder" I asked "not because we're going away for two weeks together, doesn't change the fact that I still hate you." I stated

"Okay okay sorry, I was just trying to be nice, since we will be spending more time with each other why not try to get along, but seeing that you're all good by yourself, I will let you be."

With that been said he strutted off to god knows where. It was now time to board the plane.

I was seated by the window, with my headphone on and listening to drake song ~in my feelings~ when I felt a presence beside me.

I look to see it was a girl, she wave at me, then I take off my headphone and said "hi" to her.

"How rude of me, my name is Camia and you are??"she asked  "I'm Cattleya, nice meeting you Cam." I told her

"You too Cat." she said  "Are you ready for the competition" she asked "Yeah I guess, you??" I replied "Hell yeah I am." she replied "Well at least someone's excited." I told her

"Who isn't??" she replied  "Let me guess you" she said  "good guess yeah I didn't want to be here especially with my rival who's such a dick, I can't stand been at the same place with him for long."

Just as I've said that Mr. Asshole of a Ryder walk pass saying "I see that you can't stop talking about me sweetheart. I ignored me and he took his seat behind me.

"So I'm guessing Mr. Hottie is the one you're talking about, I can feel the love in the air with you guys." Cam told me "Haha you must be sniffing lasco Cam." I replied

"Are you excited for the welcome ball tomorrow night." she questioned  "I guess I am, I just want to get over with these two weeks and return home." I told her truthfully "Well too bad for you I can't wait. But I have to find thee perfect gown" she gushed "what do you say about going shopping tomorrow. Okay sure no problem. " asked Cam

"Everyone buckle up the plane is about to take off." Said the pilot.
We did as told and then the plane took off.

I talked with Camia for half of the journey and we both fell asleep for the next half. But before I dose off I heard Ryder whisper "sweet dreams about me sweetheart" then I was out stonecold.