Chapter 15

Cattleya Pov✨

We Bid our farewell to Benji and all went up to the our room, by time we got in the hallway of our room Ry and I bid farewell to Cam and Jacob and that we will see them tomorrow.

Ryder and I went inside our room I decide to call dibs and went to shower first.

After spending forever in the bath I finally wash my self off and got out of the bathroom so Ryder can go and do his business in there.

I went to our closet and pick out my pj's put on.

Pj's in the pic below

After I was fully dressed I put my hair up in a messy bun and went straight to bed main was I tired

******
I was awaken by water running in the in the bathroom and look to my left side of the bed and see that Ryder wasn't in bed he must have been the one showering.

So I got out of bed and made the bed and straightened up our room to ensure that it is clean and tidy.

By the time I was finished Ryder had gotten out and was fully dressed. "Morning Leya, I was wondering we could start painting after breakfast? " asked Ryder

"Yeah sure where shall we meet up to paint? " I question

"I was thinking we could go by the garden" said Ryder. " I'll see you in a few then" came my response.

With that been said we both went our separate way, I however went and freshen myslef up.

After I was finish I went to the closet and pick out a simple yet nice outfit for the  day.

Outfit below

After I was full dressed I put my hair in a pony tail

After I was full dressed I put my hair in a pony tail. Pleased with how I look, I then grab my painting kit with all I'm going to need, my phone and head towards the kitchen to have breakfast.

The kitchen was less crowdy today about ten other students were here including my asshole of an ex.

I didn't plan on letting him ruin my day. So I carry on to what I was doing. I grab a plate and filled it with three pancake with chocolate toppings and three bacons.

After consuming my food I pour my self a cup of coffee and drank.

I then wash my dirty dishes and place them in the plate tray and was heading towards the garden when someone cover my mouth and drag me in a empty room.

The person turns out to be no other my dickhead ex. "What do want?" I asked him calmly

"I want to talk, I miss you Cat and I think you should know that, I'm sorry for what I did, well you weren't giving it to me and I had to go get it somewhere else a man has needs you know." We've been together for Almost two years now you're going to let that all go down the drain because I fucked another bitch and cheated on you. "Said Jeffrey

"Omg!!! I'm so not fucking flattered, congratulation to you, you have won the bag of shit for that so not heart touching apology. Lol (laugh out loud)  now listen here and listen keenly because I will only say this once.

There's no Us, we are through whatever we have is O V E R and let that soak into to that thick skull of yours. The day you end things with us saying you don't want to hurt me anymore was the day we were done!!

Whatever I did feel for you in the past those feelings are now
G O N E and are never coming back so correction we were together for 1 year and 4 months then again if quite remembered you only talk to me because your bro has just died at the time and your were lonely and I was your only option at the time.  So basically you played me all those time.

My point is whatever we had it wasn't real I was stupid and fool for thinking what we had was love but turn out I have gas enteritis the whole time I was with you so that makes it even worse we had no chemistry.

Goodbye Mr. Herpes looking patient, looking at you digust me like wtf what did I even saw on you and If I were you a wouldn't try pulling that stunt on me again. " I said.

Then I stormed off to where Ryder was checking his watch every minute. He sense my presence and stood up fuming as I open my mouth to apologize he beat me to it and said " I have been waiting for you for over and hour so that we can start our fucking painting, I'm sure everyone else have start theirs,  but you seem very busy tell me Leya does it takes that long for you to fuck and squirt before you get here?"

To say I was stunned was a understatement, I was beyond stun and was beyond angry.

I finally regain my composure and said to Ryder "So what if I wanted to get a little quickie huh?" "It didn't take long for me to cum" I purred "The sex was great actually, those pleasures I've received mhmm those were ecstasy. You should be thankful that I show the fuck up because truth to be told I wanted to go more rounds but I knew you were waiting for me so I had to leave and come here.

"Now let's get this over with, the sooner we're finished the quicker I get to leave cause I really can't stand looking in your disgusting face. " I said deadly

He didn't utter a single word after he was fuming but what did I care, I have to dealt with my ex and now him jumping to conclusions that I was having sex. For crying out loud I'm a damn virgin but he doesn't need to know that.

We both got to business and began sketching our rose both of is letting out our anger in our sketching.

By the time we were finished with our, we have gotten an image our rose it look perfect thus far I must say but we can't celebrate as yet our painting is yet to finish.

We've decided to call it a day and pack up our stuff and take to our room.

I check my phone to see I've messages from my bff and Cam. I reply to their message and Cam text me that we are going out tonight to a club and I should be ready by eight.

Author note: please remember to vote and leave a comment.

Thank y'all for reading my story.

Enjoy 🔥🔥🔥

I love y'all❤❤❤