9. Creepypastas!?

Y/n's POV
I woke up slowly and saw that E.J stopped. I don't know why though.

"Hey... Why did you just stop randomly..?" I asked groggily, rubbing one of my eyes. I then felt him begin to put me down.

"We're here, I thought it would be best if you walked in with us instead of being left on the sofa." He answered and I just nodded. I then saw BEN walk towards the door me and the boys followed. BEN then opened it.

"Ladies first." He said as he bowed down, smirking. I gave him a weird look before the boys took over, then dragged me behind me, then followed by a pouting BEN.

It was huge, multiple sofas, a few chairs, a coffee table and a huge flat screen TV, and that's just when you walk in! It also had a gothic vibe to it, not to mention creepy but I didn't care. Sat on the sofas were Clockwork, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff and Grinny asleep on a chair with little Sally on the floor with Smile dog. I almost fangirled but kept it to myself. Just then Sally looked over and saw us and got up but ran to the TV and knocked on it. I saw Dark smirk and BEN grin out the corner of my eye but kept my eyes on a giggling Sally. Just then the TV flickered on.

"Uhh... I thought BEN and Dark are the only pastas who can travel through TVs." I whispered to E.J and he just chuckled.

"Not anymore." He whispered back and my eyes widened and kept fixed on the TV as it sparked, green sparks? What? How is this possible? Then my questions were answered as a pale green hand shot from the screen, followed by an arm then a whole body which was floating?! Cool!

The figure was clearly female from the side due to the chest size with a crop top like, long sleeve, dirty yellow shirt with pastel green shorts with fishnet covering her legs and waist with bright green boots. She also has dark teal hair down to her thighs with a fringe covering the right side of her face but in pigtails with black tips. She then stopped floating and landed down. She looked as tall as L.J! And he was second tallest! Anyway, she looked around a little then I saw her pout.

"Where's my Benny and Darkie?" She whined still looking around. They were hidden behind at wall so I can see why she didn't see them. But why did she say my? Are her and BEN a thing or are her and Dark a thing? Or is she dating both?? She did give them both nicknames.

I rolled my eyes. She then looked over and her eyes! They were like BEN's but bright toxic green! Maybe BEN is her brother? That would be better than her dating BEN and Dark but I'm probably wrong. She then lifted up and floated over then landed in front of E.J. Damn she was tall! "Where are they Jackie?" She asked. A nickname for him too?! Hell no! Then, Dark and BEN slipped around the wall and stood behind her. She then fluttered her eyes at him, urging him to answer until I saw Dark get on BEN's shoulders and walk up behind the girl and Dark wrapped his arms around her waist. She gasped and looked down behind her.

"Missed me Shockie?" Dark asked, smiling up at her. Before 'Shockie' could answer, BEN cut in.

"You mean, missed US." He stated, emphasis on 'us'. 'Shockie' nodded then picked Dark off BEN's shoulders and held him like a child.

"Of course I missed you Darkie." She answered, giving him an eskimo kiss. Dark smiled as she giggled. I saw BEN pout then pull on the fishnet on her leg.

"Twylyyyy! I want attention!" BEN whined, pouting. Twyly? She has 2 names? Damn, she's popular. She looked down at the pouting midget and smiled before leaning down and picking him up, holding the same as Dark. BEN smiled and nuzzled into her neck, Dark did the same.

"Ok now I'm confused!" I yelled, getting 'Shockie's or 'Twyly's attention.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked, holding the boys more protectively.

"I could ask you the same thing. I'm Y/n L/n, an apparent candidate to become a Creepypasta." I replied but she still eyed me suspiciously. "Now, who are you? Because I've been a fan of Creepypasta since I was 7, meaning 9 years knowledge and there is nothing on the website about you." I stated, crossing my arms. She giggled before answering.

"Well, I'm Electric Shock. And there is a reason you don't know of me." She said as the boys looked at me with their heads still nuzzled in her neck. I raised an eyebrow.

"And what is that reason?" I questioned and she just smiled.

"Benny boy is my brother silly. I don't want the world to know." She replied, cuddling BEN closer and he sighed and smiled. My jaw dropped. I did guess that but I didn't know it could be right. "By the jaw drop I bet you thought we were dating but Nope! I have my Darkie instead." She said cutely as Dark took his head out her neck and kissed her. She clearly kissed back and giggled.

"Ok you 2, enough PDA. I got check Shockster's scars." E.J interrupted and all 3 pouted. Scars? Not gonna ask. Anyway, she slowly put the boys down and floated to E.J.

"Ok..." She said glumly and E.J lead her upstairs. Wait upstairs?! Excuse me?! She is NOT taking MY E.J! So I followed them.

———————————————————————