22. You Saved Her

Blake's POV

I was paralyzed with fear as I was now face to face with the infamous Eyeless Jack. I gulped hard as he just had a blank expression on his face as he stared down with those dark, obsidian eye sockets.

"Umm..." I broke the silence and gave him a sheepish smile as he lent down to my level, his face inches away from mine.

"What were you doing in my closet?" He asked, very bluntly. I cleared my throat.

"Uhh... Y-Y/n shoved me in there..." I replied, stuttering. I heard him growled lowly as he bared his teeth.

"What were you doing with her? Clocky told me you are part of the Ghoul Hunters." He snarled in my face. This is going down hill. Fast. I shrunk down into the clothes as he kept getting closer and closer to my face.

"I-I'm not like them!" I cried, hoping it would get through to him that I didn't have any intentions of harming Y/n. "I hid Y/n in my private quarters and helped her escape before my father came to get her." I added and his face seemed to return back to a blank expression. "You saw her right? Not a scratch on her body." I continued and his features quickly turned back to angry.

"You saw her changing?!" He yelled and I gulped again. I can't tell him that her changing was all an act.

"The closet has grates and gaps in it! It's not my fault!" I defended and he growled, grabbing my collar and pulling me up to my feet.

"Still! That doesn't give you the right to look at her! She's mine and ONLY mine!" He snapped and I nodded vigorously.

"Y-Yes sir!" I stuttered and I knew he was going to so something again until we heard a door slam shut downstairs, followed by a cheer. 

"You're lucky this time." He muttered before dropping me. I stumbled around a bit as Jack walked out the room and rushed down the stairs. Once I got my balance I looked towards the bedroom door and decided to follow and sneak down. As I made my way down, 2 girls rushed down past me, giggling and shouting. Guessing their excited. I sat on the stairs, hidden behind the banister just peeping through the gaps to see the household surrounding something, or someone. 

Once some of the occupants moved I saw a girl. She looked like this:

(Don't judge meh, it was the only way I thought I could explain it -

(Don't judge meh, it was the only way I thought I could explain it -.-)

She was giggling and having fun but... Who was she? I've never heard of her on the website. She was really pretty, despite all the blood.

"Who is she?" I heard a voice from behind me and I jumped. It was Y/n. "And what are you doing out the closet??" She whisper yelled at me and I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Jack found me." I replied and she sighed and plodded down the stairs in a bath robe.

Y/n's POV

I walked down to the living room and to the group of people.

"Ah Y/n! Glad you're down here!" Slender chimed as a tendril wrapped around my waist and gently guided me into the group where the mystery stood. "This is one of our oldest and most loyal members of our community." He added as he bought the girl to face me. She smiled a sharp tooth smile which looked a little evil for some reason.

"Hi, I'm the Mad Batter! And you?" She greeted, putting out a bloody hand. I slowly shook her hand and smiled slightly.

"I'm Y/n." I replied and she nodded, taking her hand back abruptly.

"So, why did you become a Creepypasta?" She asked and I gulped. I only live here because of Jack, not because I'm a proper Creepypasta.

"Uhhh... Some people murdered my family! So I want to get revenge with the help of Slender and the group." I answered, lying through my teeth. She nodded again.

"Not bad. I'm here because my ex cheated on me and I bludgeoned him to death. And so, I kill all those who are disloyal to their significant other." She informed me and I nodded slowly. Why don't I trust her? I was knocked out my trance when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. "I see you 2 are a thing." She stated as I looked back to see Jack there.

"I need to take her a minute." He told us and Mad Batter nodded, walking off to a new person. I yelped as Jack dragged me away to the kitchen. "Explain." He ordered and I gave him a weird look.

"Explain what?" I asked and he growled at me lowly.

"You know what I mean. Why did you hide that human in out closet?" He asked, clearly pissed off. I looked down and sighed.

"I hid him because I didn't want you to kill him. I owe him my life." I replied quietly and he just stayed quiet. "He's also gone through a rough time getting me back so I thought that taking him in was a nice gesture." I added and I heard him sigh.

"Y/n, how do you know you can trust him?" He asked, lifting my chin so I'm looking at him. I shrugged and looked away from him. I couldn't seem to look at him and I don't know why. Was it because of embarrassment of him finding Blake? Or the fact that I now don't know what to do with the pair of them when they're in the same room. It's clear Jack doesn't trust him, but should I trust him?

---------------------------------------------------------

I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had exams for a couple weeks and they just ended today. So expect more updates!!!