16. Mysterious Behavior

Start writing your story

Eyeless Jack's POV

It's been 3 months and Y/n has finally stopped throwing up but has been stealing my shirts and hoodies along with avoiding hugs recently and won't tell me why. So I have made myself a mission in trying to find out why she has been doing this with the help of Clockwork.

"Ok, so why do I need to help?" Clockwork asked as I sighed.

"I've explained this once already. Y/n has been taking my shirts and hoodies and wanna know why, so I need you to go shopping with her, preferably clothes and make her take the hoodie off then text me the reason so I can talk to her later." I stated, annoyed that she didn't listen to the first explanation.

"Ohhhhh ok, I can do that." She beamed and walked out my room, probably to find Y/n. Now my plan is gonna work for sure, unlike the past times...

~Flashback~

I had just woke up to find the door to the bathroom ajar and Y/n gone. I yawned and stretched before she walked out in my hoodie. It was massive on her.

"B-Babe..? Why are you wearing my hoodie?" I asked, still half asleep, making her jump. Guess he didn't see me.

"J-Jackie you scared me." She stuttered, putting her hand over her heart. I chuckled and swung my legs over the side of the bed and got up, going over to her.

"I can tell baby." I stated, going to hug her but she back away from me... I gave her a weird look before she laughed nervously.

"Sorry babe, but I stink. I forgot deodorant and need to go buy some. See you later!" She exclaimed, running out the room and mansion as a whole.

I tried multiple times after that event to hug her from behind by surprise but she kept stopping me... Avoiding me... It's scaring me... I even tried to get my hoodie back from her several times, only to find my shirt on her, again which was massive on her. So I gave up after that and thought of my plan, now bringing Clocky into this.

~Flashback End~

I hope this plan works...

Clockwork's POV

I was on a hunt to find Y/n and investigate why she is acting like this. It's scaring both me and Jack. What if... Nah she wouldn't do that to him. He's her idol. So I pushed that thought out my head and found Y/n watching TV.

"Hey Y/n!" I yelled, making her jump and whip her head around to look at me.

"Clocky! You scared me!" She shouted as I giggled. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Aww c'mon Y/n, I'm just having some fun." I reasoned and she scoffed, probably rolling her eyes. I sighed and walked to the couch, leaning over and resting my arms on the back next to her head but something was off with the way she was sitting. She wasn't slouching like she always does, she was sitting up straight which makes me more curious. "Y/n get up." I stated and she looked at me weirdly.

"W-Why..?" She stuttered. SHE NEVER STUTTERS!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER??!!

"Just do it." I commanded and she did it. From what I could see there was nothing wrong with her. Why was she slouching? Why was she hesitant? Is she hiding something? Something from Jack? I need for fill my role in his plan. For him. For them. "We're going shopping. Just the 2 of us." I beamed and she gave me a skeptical look.

"What kind of shopping?" She questioned and I put my hands on my hips.

"Clothes shopping!!!" I yelled and she tensed up but I dismissed it and kept my acting skills up. "Come on!" I yelled, jumping over the couch and grabbing her arm, now bolting out the door.