Chapter One:

Like any cliche love story there's a boy involved. And that said, this boy is cocky, egotistical, or a straight up jerk. Now in this case he's all of the above. But I'll let you make that decision on you own. In order for you to make that decision you're going to have to read my story. So, let's begin shall we? My name Hope Andrea and this is my story.
PS. I totally stole that last line from Stefan Salvatore (tvd)
It all started six months ago
---
Hope's P
I walked into Wall-Mart in my fluffy bunny eared slippers and my princess pajama pant set. Not the wisest choice I've made. But it's not my fault. You see I forgot to do a load of laundry this weekend so all my clothes are in the wash or dirty so, these were the only pants I had in my pajama draw. Okay so, maybe it was my fault. But back to what I was saying. My choice of clothing wasn't  the best. People were starring at me as I walked down the isles looking for pads because my period decided to come while I was watching The Vampire Diaries for the third time on Netflix. I was happy when I found the pad because I could leave all  these judge-full little stares from the other costumers. But then I felt the need to eat some cookie dough Ice Cream. So I walked over to the Ice Cream portion of the store. After getting what I came for I walked over to the self check out because it was almost midnight and the cashiers stations were closed but being the klutz that I am I had to fall on thin air. Groaning I lifted myself off the floor and searched for my stuff only to see them in the arms of Nikolaus Reed. Nikolaus Reed: Dark brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and very cute. He's also a very known for sleeping around school and hanging out with the not so nice kids at school. He also happens to be holding my pads and ice cream. I blushed at the thought. I grabbed my stuff from him and whispered a 'thank you ' before walking away. You see I'm not very social. In fact I'm socially awkward.  I don't like being in big groups because I never know what to say and I have a fear of being left out. That's why I only have two friends. Elizabeth and Eliza Gray who just so happen to be fraternal twins. Who by the way couldn't be more different . They're total opposites. Elizabeth  Gray: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and short tempered. Eliza Gray: Black hair, light brown eyes, and very bubbly, she is one of the happiest person I've met. She is also very happy early on a Monday morning. Which is very weird because who's happy on a Monday morning? Eliza Gray apparently. But, anyway I paid for  my pads and ice cream and left the store which I was really happy about because now I could go home and enjoy the rest of my weekend before I could go back to hell on Monday. 

Getting into my white and gold Ferrari I grove off into the sunset with the man of my dreams, my ice cream and pads.... The end.

Yeah, I wish. But on a real note I got into my white and blue rimmed mustang. I got this car before my mom died three years ago. I didn't really want t think about my mom so I got into my car played the radio really loud and drove home.  
------------- 

Monday Morning: 

I groaned as I pushed the warm blanket off my body. I didn't want to get out of bed but I had to. I had to get an education as my father loved to tell me the mornings he was actually here. You see when my mother died my father started drinking his life away.  Now he wasn't an abusive type of drunk which my brother and I were thankful for. He was a lazy annoying drunk. That was until Justin and I spoke to him and told him we didn't like seeing him like this and that he needed to get up and start living his life again because we were both too young to get job and bills needed to be paid. What we didn't expect was the fact that he was going to get a job that took him on long vacations and we'd hardly get to see him. 

After getting out of bed I left my room and walked into the hall bathroom I shared with my brother whenever he came home from college which was quite frequently because he liked to make sure I had everything I needed, and his university was just a town over. After getting undressed I stepped into the bathtub and under the water. The hot water burned my body and it felt good. I loved long hot showers they were always calming. Before I took to long in the shower I grabbed the shampoo bottle squeezing the green liquid into my hand, then scrubbing my head with it.  While I let the substance sit for a little I grabbed my dove body liquid soap and washed my body with it. When I was done I rinsed my body of both the soap and shampoo, I then put the watermelon scented conditioner in my hair. After a couple of minutes of letting it sit I rinsed it and got out the shower. Wrapping the brown towel around my body and another around my hair I  walked out of the steamed bathroom and walked back into my dull blue and pink room.  walking towards my closet I picked out my gray legging and a white T- shirt.  After putting on my clothes I brushed my hair and my teeth. I grabbed my backpack, phone, and charger and walked out my house and got in my car.
_________