Chapter Eleven:

Opening my eyes I yawned wanting to roll back over and fall back asleep. Instead I sat up with a pout on my face and get out of the safety of my covers. I walked out of my room and into the hall bathroom. Turning on the hot water and letting it heat up I started getting undressed just now realizing I still had my clothes on from last night. Thinking about last night made me think of King and that made my heart race. He could make my heart race a mile a minute and make me want to strangle him all in a spam of minutes.

Taking the rest of my clothes off I stepped into the shower. The heat on my body made me sigh in content. I love taking hot long showers. Stepping out from under the water I grabbed the shampoo, putting the contents in my hand and scrubbing my hair with it. While waiting for the shampoo to soak in my hair I washed my body with my dove liquid body wash. Stepping back under the water I washed off the soap and shampoo, then doing the same with the conditioner.

Turning off the water I stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body. Grabbing the toothpaste and my toothbrush I wet my toothbrush, then put toothpaste on my brush and brushed my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom and back into my room humming Sexy Dirty Love by Demi Lovato. I moved my hips side to side walking into my closet looking for something to wear.

"Let go of any hesitation baby, be my new addiction Intoxicate me gently with your loving. You got me so high,pull me closer into you and watch our bodies intertwine. I feel so alive. You know what I'm thinking of, Got me dream'in 'bout that sexy dirty love, sexy dirty love (dirty love) (sexy, sexy, yeah) sexy dirty love (dirty love) (sexy, sexy, yeah), sexy dirty love (dirty love) (sexy, sexy, yeah)" I sang grabbing a blue long turtle neck dress from the closet and walking out. Well, more like dancing like a crazy person while singing. I twirled and moved my head side to side as I moved over my dresser and got my matched set of white undergarments and threw them on my bed.

"While I would enjoy the show I'd prefer you didn't get undressed in front of me. But I did enjoy the other show. It was... enticing." King said making me scream and run back into my closet but not before grabbing my clothes.

"Get out! What are you even doing here? Get out!" I screamed not even understanding what I was saying and what was coming out of my mouth. I was just shocked to see him here. Non the less I dropped my towel on the floor and started getting dressed rather vastly. I think it was the fastest I've ever gotten dressed.

"Your confusing me love, Do you want me to get out or do you want to know what I'm doing here?" He asked cockily and most likely had a smirk on his face. I could just picture it in my mind.

"Both. But for right not GET OUT!" I growled out. He chucked and not seconds later I heard the door shut and foot steps going down the stairs. I sighed in relief that he was gone. Stepping out of my closet I leaned against the wall and tried to slow my breathing. Taking a deep breath I grabbed my black sandals that were right next to me slipping them on I grabbed my school bag and cell phone off the charger I walked out my room and down the stairs. I walked past King who was smirking at me and walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple and walked to my door. I was about to walk out the door when his voice stopped me.

"Where are you going love?"

Turning around I said "To school." in a duh tone.

"At a 11:45?" He said with that stupid sexy smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused and pressed the home button on my phone, turns out he was right. With a sigh I placed my bag on the couch and began walking back up the stairs.

"Where are you going now? He questioned. I stopped on the second step and turned my body to face his.

"To sleep." I responded.