Epilogue: Prom

Hope's Pov. 

It was prom night. Probably one of the best things about High School other than walking the stage at Graduation was prom. Which is why Elizabeth, Eliza and Jasmine decided to share in this moment of glory and get ready together. The dressing process was particularly easy because we all knew what were wearing. I chose a bright blue high-low dress that showed just enough of my boobs. Eliza chose a light pink short dress that had flowers decorated all over it. The dress really did match her personality. Jasmine chose a black skin tight maxi dress that showed off just about everything.. Elizabeth hated dresses and parties and wanted to go in jeans and a shirt but we all somehow convinced her to wear a red crop top that stopped just above her belly button and really long red party leggings that fit her perfectly. She wouldn't admit it but she loved it.

It was just make-up and hair that had us going crazy. One by one we each took turns taking showering and getting half ready until all of us were in the mirror putting on our make-up and then taking it off because we didn't like it. We were all getting irritated quickly so we all took turns doing each others make-up. Jasmine and Eliza did both Elizabeth's and I's make-up light because they knew we didn't like to be caked up like most girls did. Jasmine went crazy and went dark with her mak-up wearing black eye-liner, eye shadow, and lipstick. While Eliza went very light only wearing colors like red, yellow, and pink. We did each other's hair next. Elizabeth did the crown braid in my hair leaving some of my hair down curled. Technically she did a hair half up- half down hairstyle but with a twist. Eliza put Elizabeth's hair in a loose double twisted ponytail. Jasmine straightened her own hair and left it down. Then Eliza wrapped her hair in a low bun and wrapped it with different types of fake flowers that just kind of made her pop.

We all looked very beautiful and we got ready in just enough time because the knock at the door told us the boys were here.

"Let's crash this prom!" Jasmine yelled leaving my room first and we followed behind her.

"You do realize this is our prom right?" Eliza said chuckling at our friend.

"I know! I just thought that would be fun to say and it was." She said giving Eliza a small shove playfully. I took a breath watching my friends for a second before speaking.

"You guys ready?" I questioned excitedly.

"I'm not." Elizabeth mumbled almost aggressively. We all turned to her giving her a knowing look. We knew she was just as excited for this as the rest of us. Her 'bad girl' persona just didn't let her show it.

"Oh, hush you know you're just as excited about tonight as the rest of us." Eliza said voicing my thoughts and calling out her sister. Elizabeth didn't say anything but the glare on her face told us all we needed to know.

We headed down the stairs and let the boys in wanting to take pictures and stuff before we left. When King walked in and looked at me his jaw dropped. My heart fluttered in chest because I was nervous he didn't like what he saw. The not knowing made me want to crawl back upstairs in my room and hide under the covers forever even though that made me look like a coward. I looked away from him and crossed my left arm over my chest leaving my right arm hanging as I brushed my hand up and down my right arm nervously. I didn't want to look at King so I was looking everywhere but at him not wanting to know what was going through his head as he looked at me. Only when Nik gave him a small shove towards me did he say anything.

"Woow. You look.." He said taking steps towards me not finishing his sentence.

"I look what?" I asked fishing for the compliment I was hoping to get.

"You look stunning." He said kissing me and calming my nerves. Every time he kissed me it felt like the first time all over again because the butterflies in my stomach always seemed to swarm no matter how many times we kiss. Pulling him closer to him I kissed him back.