Prologue:

Hope's Mother's POV.

I was walking home from the grocery store in the middle of the night because my sixteen year old daughter Hope wanted cookie dough ice cream from the store. It was her birthday even as late as it was I didn't want to say no. As I was walking home I didn't feel so comfortable walking in the streets at this time. it was as if I could feel as if someone was watching me. I didn't like this feeling at all. I pushed myself to walk faster even though my calves were hurt and I was sweating from the July weather. When I heard something behind me I stopped and turned around, when I didn't see anything I continued walking. Even though I knew nothing was their I felt like I had eyes watching me. I continue to walk faster then I ever had in my life. I need to get home to my kids. It was my daughters birthday and she wanted ice cream so I was going to make it home no matter what happens. Justin had his first football game tomorrow so I need to get home.

''Hey!" someone shouted behind me and I started to run down the street till I saw an alleyway, i quickly turned into it and hid behind the garbage in the dark.

"I know your in here lady, just give me what I want and I'll let you go on your little way." The man said crookedly.

He scared me and I haven't even seen him yet. I couldn't even begin to think about what he wanted from me.

"I got you!" He growled as he picked me up off the floor in the garbage I was hiding behind.

"What do you want? if its money you want I don't have it." I said shakily.

"Money is not what I want, nor do I need it. You are what I want." He said trying to sound seductive but all I heard was disgust.

"P-p-please d-d-dont. I have kids." I said stuttering now.

"You're begging won't save you so, why don't you save your voice for later." he said as tears fell down my face. I have kids to live for. I kicked the man in his balls and ran but I didn't get far before he had me in his arms again. I screamed for help but no one came to my rescue. " I was going to let you live after I got what I wanted but now, I might not be so generous." He seethed as he stripped me of my clothes and my pride. I cried and cried for him to stop but from the looks of it he liked the thought of me begging as he took me over and over again. I felt disgusting as he kissed over my body, on places my husband should only touch. I stopped crying feeling drained and disgusted with myself. He moaned and groaned pulling himself out of me. "You know I was going to let you go after I was done, but then you had to go and pull that little stunt of yours. You know what that's not the reason your no going home tonight. You've seen my face, herd my voice . You could report me to the cops and I can't have that. So, I'm sorry, eh no I'm not. Say goodbye to your life. I hope you had a good one." He said taking his gun out of his pants as I begged and cried for him to spare my life not for me but for my kids but that didn't stop him from pulling the trigger and leaving me lifeless on the floor to bleed out. My last thought was the thought of never seeing my husband and kids again. I was never going to see Jordan play his first football game or see Hope go on her first date. I was going to miss it all. I felt a tear run down my face as I felt the life drain from my body. I didn't want to die but that was exactly what was happening.

AN:

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL LET ME SHOW EVERYONE WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON! I'M ACTUALLY PRETTY PROUD OF THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS STRESS AND ENJOYMENT I HAD WRITING IT.. LOL.