Chapter Two:

Hope's POV. 

it was lunch time now and I could feel my stomach rumble. I was itching for something to eat. I hadn't eaten anything all day and I was beginning to regret doing that like I always did when I forgot to eat in the morning. I walked down the hall toward the cafeteria, where I knew my friends would be. While I was walking down the hall I felt a arm fall on my shoulder. Chills went down my back, especially when I looked up and saw who was touching me. 

I let you guess for a couple of seconds. He's been in my life a lot recently.... 
Come on this one is simple! 
You got it?....
Now?  
Nikolaus Reed

"Princess! Where you headed." He said and I looked up at him weirdly and not because of the awful nickname, but because I was just about the step into the café. 

"To the cafeteria." I said blushing and brushing his arm off of  me. I continue to walk into the café with Nik by my side and right when we walked in the whole cafeteria went silent. I didn't like attention so I froze. But while I was in my state of shock I didn't realize Nik put his arm on my shoulder again. Elizabeth was glaring at Nik's arm and Eliza was just smiling and when she notice I was starring she winked. Winked! The audacity of this girl. I glared at her and she just shrugged her shoulders at me. I shook my head walking over the table.

"Wait, princess! Why don't you eat lunch with my friends and I?" He asked and my eyes went wide. Looking over at his table and back at him I shook my head fast. 
He just smirked at my reaction. "Come were not as bad as everyone thinks we are."

"No! That's ok! I actually have to meet up with my friends" I said pointing at the table Elizabeth and Eliza were currently sitting at.  

"They can join us! More the merrier." He said leaving no room for argument. 
"Fine. Ill go ask them." I said with a small frown on my face. I walked toward Elizabeth and Eliza and quickly sat down. 
"So, what did he want?" Eliza said with a huge smile on her face.
"Do I have to-" Elizabeth started but Eliza quickly interrupted her. 
I wish! Knowing exactly what she was going to say. 
"He wants us to sit with him and he's not taking no for an answer so you guys have to come!" I said not voicing my opinion on Elizabeth thoughts.  We all looked over at Nik who was standing where I left him. When he saw we were looking he smiled and waved. I chuckled. 

"Fine. But I'm only doing this for you and if those idiots say one stupid thing I'm-" Elizabeth started but was once again cut off. 
"We know Liz, lets just go." I said getting up from my seat and watched as they packed up their lunches then walked over Nik. "We're ready." I said when we reached him. He introduced himself not really having to but he did anyway. Eliza being Eliza smiled and said hello, and Elizabeth being well Elizabeth just nodded her head at him before heading toward 'the table'. I stood near Eliza but behind Elizabeth a little frightened at how Nik's friends were going to react to us being there. When we reached the table Nik quickly sat down near a blonde girl who's name I couldn't remember. We all stood there as the group just there and talked, Nik joined in when he unpacked his food and began eating. Did he forget we were here? Man, this kid must love food! I can't blame him food is delicious. We just stood there awkwardly getting ready to just walk away before things git even more embarrassing.

"Um, Nik who are you're friends?" The blonde girl asked. She was wearing a similar outfit to Elizabeth except her clothes were a cameo green. 

"Oh, Sorry! Guys this is.... Sorry princess I never got your name." He said looking at me blushing a little bit.

"Hope." I said chuckling.

"Right! Well guys this is Hope and her friends Elizabeth and Eliza!" He said and everyone said there hellos except 'King' he was in the back sitting quietly as I starred. I guess he noticed because he glared at me making me blush and turn my attention towards the others. "Hope, Elizabeth, Eliza, these are my friends Jasmine: the girl who spoke up about us being here, Mateo: Brown hair, light brown eyes and he was wearing a black shirt with black jeans and lets not forget his black leather jacket, Luke: Blonde hair, blue eyes and he was wearing a black shirt with beige khakis pants with his black leather jacket and at the end their  looking like he's about to take over the world because he has nothing better to do is Josiah but he dosen't like his name so just call him king: Brown hair, hazel eyes, and he was wearing a black shirt, black pants, and his black leather jacket." Nikolaus said introducing everyone. King growled and glared at Nik when his name was mentioned. 

I couldn't help but stare at King again. I don't know why but something about him attracted me to him.  I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Eliza and Elizabeth both took their seats next to Jasmine and Nik. Now there was only one seat left and it was right next to King. That didn't make this situation any better for me. As I walked over to the other side of the table my heart started racing and my hands were starting to sweat as I sat in the seat next to king. He looked up as I sat down. 

"Hi." I squeaked out making my voice change drastically. He just growled making me regret even saying anything. 

"It's alright Hope he's like that with everyone you didn't do anything. He'll come around though." Jasmine said looking at me sympathetically. I just smiled and took my food out my bag and started eating silently feeling eyes glaring at me. I didn't look up knowing it was King. But the thought of staring into his hazel eye that made my stomach turn made me look up at his glaring eyes.  I guess I was starring too long because he got up angrily and left slamming doors. 

Opps.