Chapter Three:

I walked through the double doors feeling tired and drained. But non the less I walked towards my locker sad that Elizabeth and Eliza aren't going to be their waiting for me like they usually were every morning. Eliza said that Elizabeth was feeling ill and wasn't going to be able to make it to school today. But Eliza promised to be here before lunch and seeing as we didn't have classes together I was fine with it. When I reached my locker I put my combination in and opened my locker taking out my book for today's classes. I had different classes today then I had yesterday. I have History, Science, Journalism, and Art. My bag wasn't heavy but I did have to hold my history textbook. Shutting my locker I started to head to class since I didn't have anyone to talk to. I walked up the stairs and down the hall toward the last door on the left and leaned against the wall waiting for the bell to ring. Taking out my phone I texted Eliza to see how Elizabeth was doing. I got a text back almost instantly

Eliza: She isn't feeling any better. She has a temperature of 101, I'm starting to worry. I don't like seeing her like this.

Me: She will be fine. She always gets sick around this time of year and always come back ten times stronger. If it makes you feel better Ill come over tonight and bring her some of her favorite soup, candy and movies.

Eliza and Elizabeth were both very protective of each other ever since their parents both work away from home like my dad and like my dad they aren't home very much. As of right now they are only family they have. I don't blame Eliza for being so crazy about her sister being sick .

Eliza: Thank you, I really needed that.

Me: You know I'm always here for you.

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize the bell had already rung and students were already walking into their classes. So I did the same. I walked into class and sat in my assigned seat. I hated that I sat in the front of the class. Mr. Foss loved to call me out on every little thing I did and the more he did that the more I hated coming to this class. I didn't like history enough he just made it ten times worse. He started to talk about Teddy Roosevelt and I just started to dose off and we weren't even ten minutes into the period.
_____

History and Science flew by which I was happy about because I hated history and science. They put me to sleep there is no thrill to it at all. No offense to all history and science lovers out there. I just didn't care for it much. I just wanted to talk to Eliza and see how Elizabeth was doing. Because when Elizabeth got sick she got really sick. Thankfully she only gets sick once a year but it last such a long time it feels like a lifetime. We all go through so much stress through that time to we just all go crazy. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"Watch were you're going nerd." Someone growled. When I looked up I wish I didn't and kept walking but I just had to look up. Gabe Young. I bumped into Gabe at of the people in this school I had to bump into him. WHY!

"Sorry." I mummer softly and continued to walk away. But Gabe grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the lockers.

"So, now your deaf and blind nerd. I asked you a question." He growled.
He did? When. I really need to stop getting lost in my own thoughts it's going to get me killed one day. Well, maybe not killed but brutally injured.

"Sorry?" I questioned as I tried to get out of his hard grip which would most likely leave a bruise. 

"I asked where that crazy friend of yours was." He asked. I gave him a side ways glance not knowing who he was talking about. I don't have a crazy friend. He saw I was confused and spoke again. "The crazy twin. The one that went bat shit crazy on me."

Oh, he's talking about Elizabeth!
Yeah, when Gabe was bullying me Elizabeth heard and she did not like what she heard because the next thing I know Gabe was on the floor and Elizabeth is giving him a wedge telling if he bothered me again he was going to get his private parts cut off with a fork. Like I said before she's protective do not get on her bad side.

"She's at home with a cold." I said without thinking because next thing I know Gabe is smirking and nothing good comes out of this kid smirking. I was going to speak again but I couldn't because I was being dragged down the hall and I had a feeling I knew where he was taking me. The boys bathroom for a dive in the boys toilets. Is it bad to wish for a superhero right now because that exactly what I wished for. I didn't feel like smelling like a dirty toilet bowl for two weeks again. "Please don't ... I'll do anything just please don't do this I'm begging you. Don't do this. I will do anything you want please." I said pleading with my captor.

"Anything?" He questioned still smirking. I nodded my head really fast almost giving myself a headache. But I didn't care about that right now I care about the situation at hand. "Listen closely because I'm going to say it once... I want your head in that toilet while I flush it." As he said this I could feel the tears run down my face. I hated crying in front of people like this.

"Gabe put the girl down." Someone said stepping into our line of view. I looked up but I couldn't see clearly but from what I could see it was Jasmine.

"What are you going to do? Your a girl." He growled.

"You going to find out if you don't put her down." Jasmine growled right back not fazed by him at all. She's lucky.

"This dose not concern you Jasmine. So, why don't you go do something a normal girl would." Gabe said and even though I couldn't see him I knew he was smirking.

"You mean like pound your face into the pavement if you don't put my friend down." She said taking a step toward me.

Awe she called me her friend!
Not the time or the place Hope!

"Young, I would listen to her if I were you." Said a male stepping in front of Jasmine. I looked up and saw King? He was defending me?

No, you idiot he defending his friends who defending you.
Oh, right. That was a stupid thought.

Gabe didn't say anything for a couple of minutes before releasing me but not before telling me to watch my back. That threat sent shivers down my back. That dude gave me the creeps. I walked over to both Jasmine and King and said thank you.

"Yeah, whatever." King murmured before walking away looking angry. Jasmine rolled her eyes at him and said.

"Don't worry about it! We're friends and I don't let my friends get picked on by guys like Gabe Young. He's a punk."

"I know. But it still means a lot." I said voicing my gratitude.

"Don't worry about it. Let's go before Lunch end and we have to starve the rest of the day." She said grabbing me by the arm gently and walked into the Cafeteria I was going to say goodbye but she dragged me to her table where Eliza was already sitting talking to Luke.