Chapter Seven:

My room was a mess with bathing suites. I didn't know which one to wear they were old and barley looked semi- decent on me. I looked around at the mess of bathing suites I made on my bed  and just threw myself backwards onto my bed. I turned my head to the left and saw a blue and white one piece bathing suite I brought a couple weeks ago. Undressing myself of my pajamas and threw on my bathing suite. I then searched my bed for my white dress cover and threw that on over my bathing suite.  Leaving my room I grabbed my both bag and cellphone as I walked out my room.  I was already late so I rushed down the stairs and being the klutz that I am I fell down them. Laughing at myself I picked myself up and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to open the door it was being opened from the other side. I frowned and took a step back as the door opened and reviled my brother. I smiled widely for a second before running into my brothers arms.

"I missed you so much! How college?" I asked as I stepped out of his grasp.

"Hey! I'm here too where's my hug?" Someone said stepping out from behind Justin. I squealed when I saw it was my brothers best friend Jason and ran into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" I asked breaking free from his bear hug.

"Justin told me he was coming to see you so I thought I'd tag along an see my favorite girl!" He said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes but smiled at his comment and gave him another hug. Jason Grant has been my brothers best friends since before I could even walk. I had a small crush on him when I was nine and he was eleven. But I mean who wouldn't fall for this goofball. He had blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes that you seem to always get lost in. But I lost all those feeling for him when I turned sixteen and my mom dad and my dad starting drinking he helped Justin take care of me. Then my dad starting working away and these two become both my parents. 

"Where are you going?" Justin asked looking at what I was wearing.

"A friend invited me on his boat and per-usual I'm late." I Said with a sigh.

"Since when did you have friends that were guys?" Justin asked and telling by his voice he didn't like it.

 "I already don't like him. You're not going." Jason said walking over to the couch and lay on it.

"He's just a friend and I'm not even really going for him. His litter sister wants me there." I said crossing my arms at my two overprotective brothers.

"Guys and girls can't just be friends, one always falls for the other and there a fifty- fifty chance you will be the one to  get hurt. Your're not going." Justin said turning on the tv and moving Jason's feet so he could sit. My phone beeped letting me know I got a  message.

Your late. Get here now or we're leaving without you. 

Just by the tone I knew it was King. Rolling my eyes I added him to my contacts. I quickly responded  to his text and ran out the house. I quickly unlocked my car getting in and locking my doors. On the corner on my eye I saw Justin and Jason running out the house. I chuckled and started the engine to my car and speed out of the drive way knowing that I was going to be in a lot if trouble when I got home later. 

I then put his address into my phones maps and started the short drive to Kings house.

____

Pulling into Kings apartment complex my heart started to race. I didn't know how this was going to play out and that was what scared me the most. The not knowing. I shut off my car and stepped out the car. I started walking towards the door but was stopped when I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned and saw Samantha running towards me. I walked vastly toward her. When she reached me I opened my arms and she jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly.