|2|

"I was trying on smaller pairs of undergarments and got a size too small and it's hard to get off as the waist band is cutting my circulation on my underhalf. Please don't laugh at me, I'll pay for the expenses for the undergarment I just need some scissors to cut this thing off, but the thing is.." 

Why in the world did this man get a size that cleary doesn't fit him, and now we got a problem. "My hands are stuck inside the undergarments so that means you'll have to come inside and cut this for me.."

I couldn't believe what he just said, how in the world does someones hands get stuck in their undergarments. I soon then left to my section got the keys to the dressing room and some pair of scissors. I bottled up all my courage and braveness to open this door which is going to reveal an almost completely naked man.

"I'm coming in." I couldn't show my feelings I was feeling all types of ways. I soon opened the door and did he look ridiculous, but let me tell you this undergarment shaped his ass great and his partner. His butt resembled two buns like in the cartoons, and his partner was fairy lined up to the undergarment and it was fairy big.

"Please help me." He said desperately. I forgot why I was here in for then I remembered why I was in here. The shade of dark red spread all over my small oval rounded face. "Y-yeah I'll help you." I got on my knees and I was way too close and personal up to his crotch. "Be careful don't move I don't want to cut you. When I cut it for you and you can rip it off I'll run out the door so I won't see anything."

He nodded and I began to slowly bring up the cold scissors up to his crotch. His hands were tugged in the undergarment it really looked painful so I went from the top as I didn't want to see anything personal. I slowly cut the tight clenched fabric that was suffocating his lower part and it soon was ripping way too quickly and I soon then saw everything.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment and shooted for the floor as an escape. "Please put on something, I saw way too much then what I needed to see." Everything was so muffled, and he soon put on his under garments and his whole outfit.

"I'm done, and I'm sorry you had to see that." I slowly opened my eyes to see him there completely silent. We just stood there in silence I soon broke it "I'll be leaving before anyone suspects anything, also you don't have to pay for the undergarment. I hope you got the things you came here for."

I soon dashed out the dressing room and ran to my station. I was processing everything that just had happened. I saw a naked customer.. right in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe it, I soon saw him leave the dressing room and came walking towards my direction. "I'm sorry you had to see that and I'm Jungkook." I didn't know why he was telling me his name, I didn't want to know anything about him but it was rude to not say my name back. "It's okay, I'm Minsun. Nice to meet you Jungkook."

I couldn't give him a smile after everythung that happened, that would just be weird and perverted. "It was nice meeting you Minsun, I've got to get going see you around." There isn't going to be a next encounter for sure and I'm going to make sure of it.

He soon left with his girlfriend and I was off my shift which meant I was leaving back home. I couldn't wait to see Jimin, we both share an apartment as I needed a place to stay. He has been my best friend ever since highschool he introduced me to his group of friends during college years as well.

-Home-

"Jimin, I've had such a bad day today I got flashed today please help me recover from that horrid scene." I yelped out. I soon heard him in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone.

"Jimin! Don't ignore me!" I was now pouting! "Yo Minsun, stop yelling and tell me about your day." I was now happy he gave me the attention I deserved.

"I got flashed today, this man somehow got stuck in some briefs and his hands got stuck too. I needed to go cut them for him but It ripped so fast that I didn't have time to close my eyes. I saw him completely naked." Thinking about that makes me cringe.

"So basically a customer flashed you? Was he big?" What was he talking about if he was big. Then it hit me "you pervert! I can't say customer's business, but he was gigantic." I was growing hot, I didn't want to talk about this topic anymore I was getting too flustered.

He just laughed it off and said something I never would've thought. "Bigger than mine?" A stupid smirk grew on his fungus looking face. "How am I supposed to know Jimin? I've never seen your partner down there and I'm not planning too anyways."

"Oh yeah? You sure about that Minsun? So this wouldn't change your mind?" He soon pushed me to the wall and I hit the wall pretty hard. "Jimin what are you doing!" I was trying to get out of his grasp but the throbbing pain of the impact distracted me too much.

Something wet and warm hit my neck, he was making a hickey on my neck. "Jimin stop! We're just friends.!" He kept on going and soon spoke "We can be friends with benefits"

I was over his shit, and faked to like it. My hands were roaming his body so he could get the idea that I felt the same. I couldn't believe what i'm about to do. I grabbed his balls and squeezed them as hard as I could. He pulled himself off of me and grabbed his baby maker.

"Try that shit again and see what happens Jimin." I left to my room and got some clothes to shower after I felt dirty.

End of Chapter 2