|51|

-Friday afternoon-

Everything was going smoothly, work had become somewhat less of a burden.

Jiyong was becoming less of an asshole towards me, and everything was set in stone.

I've gotten off work early today with some other coworkers and sat on my small couch. I was in need of buying furniture, so I've decided to go on later by.

[b/n: it hasn't been long since she's moved in, my fault on not really updating and it seems like a grand time. Sorry!]

As I was soon about to get ready there was a knock on the door, who was visiting me without notice?

I went and opened the door to see a fuming Jimin, "I need answers now!" He abruptly moved me aside and came inside the apartment.

"Woah calm down, what's up?" I asked closing the door behind us. "What's up? What's up with you Minsun, I've apparently been forgotten and replaced!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and before I could speak there was another knock on the door. Jimin looked at me in a cold manner and waited for me to get the door.

I opened the door and my eyes widened, "I got us some take out, your favorite, you need to tell me everything about the date." Minsung said once again moving me to the side.

"Minsun why is Jimin here?" Minsung said and I quickly went towards Jimin. "So you were soon to hang out with him? I guess I ruined your meet up with your best friend." Jimin gritted out.

"Jimin don't act like that, he's simply a good friend of mine, also Minsung, Jimin just came over to hang out." I said with no confidence.

"If that's the case then we all three can eat the take out, but did you have any plans for later?" Minsung asked placing the food on the counter.

"In fact I was just going to get ready to go by some furniture stores to buy me some things." I said grabbing some utensils out the drawers.

"Great we all three can go." Minsung chimes grabbing the utensils I provided. "Minsun I needed to talk to you, but I guess that can wait." Jimin said.

"I can already tell that's there's a lot to talk about, why don't we just eat for a bit then we can go out and find me some good furniture. I like the idea of my two good buddies hanging out some time." I chimed taking big bites out the food.

Jimin snarled and Minsung looked content, oh was this going to be a long ride.

"Stop! I can reach it, I don't need your help Minsung, I'm fully capable of reaching this item!" Jimin said shooing Minsung away.

"You're short! You can't possibly reach that, so please let me help you!" Minsung said taking big steps near Jimin.

Jimin had it with Minsung, always intruding or joining in, in only Minsun and Jimin time, is what he liked to call it. Or more specifically when Jimin tried grabbing a item he always grabbed it for him.

Jimin was big mad I tell you, Minsung in fact liked teasing him, it was funny to see his reaction.

"Minsun! Keep Minsung away from me!" Whined Jimin clearly having enough with him. As I was up ahead collecting some things I kept on hearing the constant bickering.