|19|

"No take mine, Minsun." He challenged Jiyong, I didn't know whose water bottle to take. My bosses or my best friend's buddy.

I looked at both men who were offering me their water bottles. I took the both water bottles and ran with them to the water fountain. I filled them up with water, and slowly made myself to both men who were giving me questioning looks.

"Hey guys what's up" I cowardly said. Jungkook had reached out to get his water bottle out of my hand, and I pulled back making matters worse.

As I pulled back, both water bottles didn't have their lids on. Causing water to spill on my non existence chest.

The water had displayed my chest, I was wearing a white sports bra. As if things couldn't go any better, I had two perverted men staring at the chest area.

I had violently coughed, and their eyes looked straight at mine. I swear I wanted to leave at that instant. "If you two would kindly take these water bottles from my hands. I would kindly excuse myself." I had said getting ready to drop these water bottles at any moment.

They both reached out for their bottles and I dashed out that musty place. I had mentally cussed myself out, I was furious.

As I was making myself out that place, I had bumped into another person. For the love of pineapples, I had shouted, "Oh come on, look where you're going."

I had rudely moved and called a taxi, I wasn't having it. Something within me had clicked. I never acted this way, as the taxi pulled in. I was about to get in but then someone shouted my name, "Minsun!" It was no other than Jungkook.

I shook my head and got in the vehicle that was going to take me to my nice apartment.

As the time passed and I eventually got to my apartment. I had thrown the money at the guys face and got out. As I walked to the small cozy apartment, I had heard a particular sound coming from the apartment.

I was done with everyones crap, I walked in and saw Jimin. Jimin was in boxers dancing in the living room.

I gave him the what the fuck look, I had walked towards the speaker and lowered the volume. "What the acutal fuck are you doing?" I had questioned.

He was still moving his hips side to side, "Just getting my groove on," he answered. I had left the room and went to my room. I had gotten a pair of shorts and a shirt to shower.

As I was taking off my clothes, there was a stain. A red stain in my pants, no wonder why I was such a bitch. I had brushed that off and attempted to jump in the shower.

I had fallen and bruised my knee, I'm pretty sure Jimin didn't hear me fall. I might've startled Darling though. I was aching in pain as I showered my body. As I got done, I got changed, I went out to see if Jimin was still out.

He was but there was a vistor this late at night, I just wanted to share my time with Jimin and Darling.

I looked out, and it was no other then Jungkook, what was he doing here late at night. I went out and decided to greet him. As I popped my head out and went over to the two guys.

"What are you doing here," I asked. I had noticed how Jimin was still in his boxers, I had put a pillow over his crotch. Jungkook had seen what I had covered, "So like are you two a thing?" He asked.

Jimin started laughing hysterically, "No man, I wouldn't want to date her. She's too much to handle." He commented.

I had plastered a fake smile on, and slowly made my hand to his thighs. I had pinched them for his rude comment. He winced in pain, and looked at me.

"What" I had innocently said, he shook his head in disbelief and turned back to Jungkook.

"Anyways, you came here to have some bro time?" Jimin asked, as he got up. Leaving me and Jungkook on the sofa, Jungkook replied with a simple yes.

As Jimin dismissed himself from the living room to put on some shorts. Jungkook had started a conversation with me, "So you two really aren't a thing?" He said as he leaned back on the sofa.

"No we aren't a thing. He is just simply my bestfriend." I had confirmed. He silently laughed, "You don't gotta lie, I saw what you did. You were holding Jimin's hand when he was in the hospital."

I had clasped my hands together and looked at him, "Just because I held his hand doesn't mean anything. I'm not intrested in anyone." I corrected him.

He threw his hands up in defence, "Why don't you come with me to the gym, you did go with Jiyong today so why not me?" He titlted his head and had a toothy smile on display.

I had shook my head, "I'm not too sure if I want to go back there," I said. He shook his head in acknowledgement, "Hmm you sure you wouldn't like to see these muscles work?"

I tried keeping a straight face but it was impossible. I looked back at him with a crooked expression, "Your what?" He just laughed it off.

As he was about to open his mouth again, Jimin had walked into the room. He was holding Darling and a ton of blankets and pillows. "Minsun you're staying here with us, you can't go back into your room." Jimin orderd.

I sighed in defeat and stayed on the couch, as Jimin and Jungkook were buidling the fort. I had Darling in my hands, it was funny to see both men arguing on how  the fort was built.

End of Chapter 19

A/N: I'm planning on updating twice today, maybe the next chapter is going to be somewhat soft. You can blame a certain person from keeping me from writing. I was finishing this chapter last night but someone had rudely interrupted me. I was also going to make another chapter for you guys.