|42|

"You moved out?" His eyes enlarged like if it was a bad thing.

"I mean yeah is that a bad thing?" I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for a explanation.

"No it's actually a great thing!" He exclaimed throwing his hands into the air being all frantic.

"Oh well I mean yeah, Jimin needed his privacy. I was tired of hearing unnecessary sounds. So I decided to move out not because of the nosies but just in general."

"I mean I would've moved out too, I don't think I would like to hear my best friend getting his grove on." Jungkook chuckled and then a noise followed after.

I blankly looked at him and soon let out a laugh myself, "hungry much?" I teased but I was hungry too.

"I mean yeah i haven't eaten since like two hours ago and I could eat right about now. I'm sure you're hungry too." He chimed and soon pointed at a restaurant not to far away.

"Are you interested for some Thai food? They said it was the best around this area. Also speaking about this area do you perhaps live close by?"

It wouldn't be too much information letting him know my location right? It's not like he's a stranger I barely know.

"Yes, I live pretty close by actually. It isn't too far away from home. Or at least my home not yours." I rambled on getting tongue twisted.

He slightly shook his head but a gentle heartwarming smile was accompanied by it.

"Erm lets go, I'm starving I haven't ate a proper meal since I started packing. It took some while but here we are now." 

"Yes let's get going, it looks pretty empty at this time. I think you chose a good time to meet up." Brightly smiled Jungkook.

I couldn't help but to notice how his lips looked more softer, glossy, and plump.

Was he perhaps using a lip plumper? Not saying it was bad or anything but it made his lips look nice.

Yet again a kiss brought a whole lot of awkwardness and useless fights. So I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to experience those lovely lips of his.

I soon realized what I was thinking and made the ugliest face reaction possible. That Jungkook stopped and asked what was wrong.

I shook my head in fluster ness and decided to brew up a conversation. "So tell me Jungkook how have you been?" Wow since when was I such a dry talker.

"I'll tell you that when we get inside the restaurant which is less than 2 seconds." With that he opened the door like a gentlemen.

"Wow thanks." I said sarcastically trying to throw some fun into my dry like life. Who was I kidding it was dry.

"Are you trying to be sarcastic? If so you need to work on your skills." He said pulling out his chair as I pulled mine out.

"I don't think you need to be good to understand it doofus." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the menu scanning over the delicious items.

Then my eyes spotted it, with all its glory my stomach automatically started to growl. "Hm just by looking at picture makes you that hungry? Lame." He simply said scanning over the items one more time.

"You're lame for not getting hungry over the pictures shown. Now that isn't true dedication to yourself and the restaurant." I sighed getting ready to order as I raised my hand.

"Well excuse me that I watch my figure." He said spitefully. That's when all hell lose broke, not only did he offend food but my figure.

"My figure is more than perfect. Also not to mention I also hit the gym. Imagine these curves, oh yeah the curves you won't be getting." I said batting my eyes.

His mouth was agape and eyes wide open, "I-I um, when did you have such a mouth." He asked still confused.

"I had it ever since, just decided not to use it against you." I smiled and peacefully ordered my meal for the night.

"So you're indicating that you're not as innocent as you seemed to be?" He raised an eyebrow curious of what I was going to say.

"Didn't mean I wasn't innocent, I'm just a lady of class." I highly said of myself, but really though I had been reading and learning I might say.

You could say I gained more knowledge about the sexual desires of ones interest. But of course that was for another time. Anyways let's get back to this 'date' or whatever.

"You never answered my question how are you jungkook?" I said calmly looking at his brown doe eyes.

I could say besides his lips that his eyes were his most beautiful feature about him. I'm not saying he isn't any good as a whole, but eyes were just my preference.

"I'm really doing great, I've been setting goals and expectations for me to meet. So I'm really just focusing on myself." Jungkook had said as if he was prepared for this question.

I was just there star struck about his answer and I looked dumb not wanting him to return the same question.

I honestly didn't know how to answer because I knew I was going to make myself a fool.

"What about you? How are you doing Minsun?" He asked and the way my name rolled off his tongue was so suited.

It's been a while since I've heard him call my name and it brought butterflies to my stomach.

"I've been getting through, just like moving. That was a major goal to complete to move out. Other than that I'm not really sure where to go from there.

I'm sure there's good things waiting for me." I lightly smiled but before he could speak our food had arrived.

I couldn't resist myself but to lick my lips at how delicious the food looked like. It looked too precious not to eat but who was I kidding. I was going to eat good tonight.

End of chapter 42

B/n: okay so now I'm hungry but it's late. I've got school tomorrow but staying up a little won't kill me.

1/8/19