|32|

Unedited;

As soon as I reached my car, I had this unknown guilt in the pit of my stomach. I had these flowers in my hands but yet I wanted to give it to someone I just recently reconnected with.

I felt the guilt eat me away, then it clicked.

I needed to visit her.

I soon drove out the small parking lot and drove to my destination, I was thoroughly upset with myself. I can't believe that after she left she had made such an impact on me.

I bit my lip in frustration and guilt until I could taste the warm blood. I just stepped on the petal as my heart beated to go see her. To reconnect with the most precious woman to have lived.

My breathing became heavy and unsteady, until I finally reached where I longed to be.

I parked the car and ran out with the flowers in my hands, tears almost slipping out. I felt it, I felt her, I rushed over to her, and soon fell down to the ground breathlessly.

"I'm here mom, I'm finally here."

It's been over a year since she left, and it made such an impact in me, to the point that I didn't want to remember the pain. The pain of losing my mother, I can say that I was a bad son for not frequently visiting her like I promised.

No excuse could make up the time I lost for never really checking up on her. It was a hard time for my father, I and brother, but it was especially harder on my father.

So I stayed away, I stayed away from her.

-

"Thank you for inviting me out today, I'm sure you didn't have to do this Jungkook." said Haru with tinted cheeks. 

"It's really no problem, I just really thought of your offer. So I said why not, I'm sorry I'm a bit late I had to take care of some things." I gulped as I was reminded of earlier events. 

"Don't be sorry everything is okay, at least you still stayed true to your word." Haru giggled as she covered her mouth. "I'd like to see your smile so don't try to cover your mouth okay?" I said calmly as I drove off with her to our destination. 

The car ride was peaceful as I drove to the movie theater, it wasn't that late nor early so a perfect time to take someone out. I smiled unknowingly, "why are you smiling all of a sudden?" curiously asked Haru as she kept looking over at me.

"I'm just thinking about things, don't worry about it though not a big deal." I said as I made a turn. "Hm okay, but your smile is nice. I really didn't appreciate it when we were together, but I can now." She giggled again.

I couldn't turn to look at her as I didn't want to put us in danger but I'm sure it was a pretty smile.

-

-Minsun's pov-

I grabbed onto Jiyong's arm as I died out laughing, I couldn't help but silently laugh yet snort a bit of times. I could sense his stare on me but I was too focused on the stunt the main character had pulled.

"D-Did you see what he did?" I asked again as I clutched onto my stomach letting go of Jiyong's arm. "Yes I did Minsun but lower your voice people are trying to watch the movie you're so dying about." He said.

"Geez you didn't find it funny didn't you? I thought it was hilarious." As I scrunched up my face at the delightful memory. "I did find it funny but not as funny as you did though but let's focus on the movie okay?" Jiyong said as he pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

I didn't find it shocking as he did this a lot; it was like our thing. He didn't do it in work as others would get suspicious but he constantly did it. I found it shocking at first as he was my boss but he soon turned into my good friend.

So I always let it slide, I giggled a bit more as the movie continued on. Now it was Jiyong's turn who basically sounded like a cat trying to spit out a fur-ball. Others were laughing at the scene too but I think most were laughing at Jiyong's laugh.

"You sound like a cat choking on its fur ball." I quietly said as I chewed on the somewhat stale popcorn. "Shush you snort when you laugh but I never comment on it." He retaliated, I felt a bit of a sting was I that bad of a laugher?

I slouched up on my seat when Jiyong had said that but still continued to eat my stale popcorn.

-

"That ending was amazing!" I said out loud as Jiyong sipped on his drink while we walked towards the exit of the theater. 

Then i saw him with her, "Oh look it's Jungkook and his friend, do you want to stop by and say hey?" I causally asked and looked up at him for his response.

"Sure, I think their movie ended too." Jiyong said as he finished his drink and threw it in a nearby trashcan. 

"Hi guys!" I beamed out loud looking at the pair before us. Jungkook looked shocked and the lady looked delighted to see me.

"You seem excited too see him Minsun." Commented Jiyong before he could say his greetings to the pair.

"You must be Minsun right?" The lady said as I tried remembering her name. "Yes is yours perhaps Haro?" I asked dumbfoundley.

She shook her head and I was marked with embarrassment, "It's Haru, it's also nice to meet you?" She said as she looked towards Jiyong's direction. "It's Jiyong or Kwon Jiyong." He said.

Jungkook seemed awful quiet with a unpleasant look on his face. I nudged him on the side to get a response out of him but a dirty glare instead. "Minsun I advise you not to do that anymore, but hello Jiyong." Jungkook said in a stern voice.

I grew a bit upset on how he was acting with me as he usually didn't act like this. "Hey Jungkook it's nice seeing you again after our meeting from last week." Jiyong gleamed with joy and gracefulness.

"Are you two perhaps going somewhere after this?" Asked Jungkook as he eyed me, "In fact, we are, we're going to a restaurant as she's been bugging me ever since." Jiyong joked.

"Oh? Is that it? Can we join too Haru has been hungry too we might as well go with you." Jungkook said as Haru seemed a bit conflicted with Jungkook's decision or wording.

"Yes of course let's go." Jiyong said proudly taking long steps. Jungkook was right beside me with a offsetting mood.

End of chapter 32

A/n : I can't believe we've reached this far, like honestly 60,000 reads? That's amazing that y'all guys still want to read this book. I really appreciate every single one of y'all for ever stopping by and reading this book. I really am thankful for every single one of you all, I also hope for everyone who celebrated thanksgiving to have had a good one. Also please for the ones with the cold weather to wrap up in nice warm blankets and to the ones with the warm weather go out and have fun alright?