|27|

-Last part of the fair-

-Jungkook's pov-

Its been an hour since the new pair of guys joined our little group. Yanan has been all over Minsun and she seemed very flustered at times. If i hadn't forgotten her this wouldn't had happened. We were currently in line for some food, and I constantly kicked the pebbles on the floor causing the dirt from the floor to arise.

"Stop that." Jin said as he stood beside me eyeing me cautiously. "Why?" I stubbornly asked. "You're getting dirt on yourself and on my pants." Jin said as he sighed looking at me helplessly. "If you're that helpless to start kicking the floor then you better resolve your little problem." Jin had said before moving to Hoseok who looked rather at peace.

The line was going at a rather fast speed considering our group size. It was around nine pm and the fair closed at 11 pm, I wanted to get this over with. I was mad at myself for letting such a small mistake cause such a night. I was the one who was supposed to take out Minsun to have a lovely night, and to proceed our bet. Maybe she forgot all about it when she was around Yanan.

I could over hear the guys chatting and getting ready to order, "Jungkook what are you going to order?" A voice from afar asked, "Just a corn dog." I looked at their direction to see a small frame before me, "Are you enjoying your night?" I asked waiting for an answer, maybe a sugar coated one at least. "I am, the company of my people I know is sorta comforting." I could tell she was sincere talking about the others.

"Does our bet still stand?" I asked eyeing her every feature. "It is, and I'm in the lead Jeon." She said with playfulness fond in her eyes. I smiled, I felt a bit better after all. "Come on guys it's time to order food." Taehyung said out loud causing a grumble in the group.

"Yah this is good," Jin chewed as he enjoyed the food in his mouth. We sat in nearby bleachers where others were resting too, some were cuddling, or others were just talking. The night looked very beautiful and the night breeze made everything better. "It's getting a bit cold, I didn't bring a thick sweater." Complained Namjoon as he rubbed the sides of his arm.

"I think it's a beautiful night tonight to spend with friends." I said out loud, I could see Taehyung smirk at me, "Also to bring your lover don't you think Jungkook?" I rolled my eyes at his comment and continued to eat my corndog. The other group looked very lively they got along with the guys and especially Yanan got comfortable with Minsun.

"Why don't we all split up and meet later?" Kino suggested, the others agreed and we split in groups of three.  I obviously brought along Minsun with me, the other person who accompanied us was no other than Yanan. Namjoon, Kino, and Hoseok were in a group the last remaining three were together. So everyone had a newcomer in their group, I wasn't too pleased in getting Yanan.

"Oo guys lets get on that ride over there, it also has three to a seat perfect match!" Minsun pointed with her eyes bulging out of their sockets. It was this weird ride when you laid on your stomach; it was almost like riding on a hang glide but made for three people. We walked over to the ride discussing where we would lay at. "I'll lay in the middle between you guys." Minsun said before standing in between me and Yanan.

"This looks fun, it also goes up much higher each round goes." Yanan said as he looked up at the ride in session. I looked up too and I was fascinated they were going very fast; I felt like a child once more. "Guys come on its our turn remember what we said." Minsun had said before getting on a hang glider that was in display.