|24|

-Minsun's pov-

As I had gotten out work being around seven in the evening, I had quickly gone to my apartment. I was getting ready for a mini date, I haven't been in one and I can say this is my first. As I ran towards my car in my heels, I almost tripped over a small pebble. That could've ruined tonight's plans, I was honestly excited.

As I entered my car, I started the engine, and turned on the heater. It was cold out and my car was freezing, I loved breezy nights. I have to shower when I arrive home to get ready for the date. They clearly said to wear anything so I'll go with their advice. As I pulled out the parking lot, some sweet melodies played. I whistled along the melody and lightly swung my head side to side, as I reached a stop light I could see nightfall coming in to the view.

I let out a small sigh out before the light turned green making me press down on the accelerator. As I turned a few corners I finally got to my apartment complex.  Jimin has messaged me earlier saying how he was having a company dinner, ensuring me not to worry about his well being. As I pulled in the parking lot and parked the car, I got out and locked it. My heels clicked on the hard pavement as I walked towards the stairs.

This time I didn't puff out much air like last time, maybe running in the mornings were paying off. I got all jiddy when I stood in front of my door, I opened the door and closed the door real fast. I took off my heels and ran to my room to pick out a outfit. I was excited to go to the fair, it's been a while since I've gone to one. The excitement they always brought you made the experience a whole lot better. Especially going with someone very special, the person I was going with was becoming a close friend.

I picked out a fall outfit giving that aspect of wonder and joy. The color of the leaves were beautiful, the light breeze made it better. The smell of pumpkin pie filled the fall air, leaves falling out making a beautiful scenery before your eyes. I chose an outfit with a loose sweater that covered my upper body a whole lot. Some jeans that weren't too tight on the lower half and some converses that I had laying around. The outfit wasn't much but it was neat and ordinary, I set out to shower before the big night started.

-

-Jungkook's pov-

I walked out of my office and checked the time, mostly everyone was leaving so I set a perfect time. I said my goodbyes to some of the workers who were packing ready to go home. I walked out with a happy smile and I bumped into someone, I had bumped into a lady co-worker. She was a ravishing woman, she had high standards and she had a good image. "My apologies ms Kang, have a goodnight." I said before walking alway from her, "You too mr. Jeon" she quickly said before continuing what she was doing.

I walked towards my car and drove my way home, I needed to look decent and not look like I over did myself. I just simply asked them out for a good time, the fair was a pleasant place to have fun with friends and family. Nightfall fell upon us, and greeted the sky with its breathtaking stars, as I pulled in my drive way I checked my phone checking the time.

I still had some time to fix myself up, so I walked over to my large door and unlocked it before walking in. I could say I was excited for tonight, it's been a while since I took out a woman. I tuned on the lights of my vacant home and set my keys on the kitchen counter. I couldn't bother to take off my shoes and straightly head out for my room. I picked out a nice outfit for tonights occasion, with that I walked over to the bathroom to get ready for tonight.