|22|

After eating Jungkook seemed occupied as if he had seen a ghost. I and Jimin kept on walking minding our own business. The lady from before was simply asking how my morning was going but nothing more.

-

-Jungkook's pov-

As the three of us parted ways, I had a unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach. She was here, and she's looking for me. Why did she come back after these passing years? Did she want to make me look like a fool or was it something else. I huffed the puff of air that I was keeping in and opened the entry way of my house.

As I opened the door, the cold breeze of my vacant house hit my face. I started to think on how lonely I truly was, no one to greet me back home or at least a pet. I laughed a bit at how pathetic I was and walked in the lonely house. I turned on the lights and made my way upstairs, as I made my way upstairs the door bell had gone off.

I immediately jogged back down to open the door, as I swung open the door. I met a pair of eyes I used to once dearly look at, I was lost at words. Her eyes looked puffy and nose a bit tinted, I managed to croak out some words. "Why did you come back?" I could sense hot tears on their way but I decided to hold them back.

She simply came in for a hug but i dodged it, "please don't do this to me," she weakly said as hot beaming tears rolled down her peach skin. "What did you expect? Did you expect to return to a mindless boy?" The words gritted out my teeth. She shook her head and looked back up at me, "please hear me out, I was in the wrong but please hear me out."

"Haru why did you do it? Why did you go behind my back? I loved you! I treated you better than that asshole!" I felt hotness on my left cheek, "Don't you ever call him a asshole Jungkook you knew nothing!" I laughed at her words, "Then go away, you clearly knew how in love I was with you! But you decided to play with my feelings! You knew what you were getting yourself into!" I had yelled, tears strolled down my cheeks. The thing called closure had disappeared and reopened the wound. The wound I never wanted part in again.

"For the love of god! Listen to me Jungkook!" Haru yelled as her hands trembled. I pulled back my wrist as Haru tried to touch me, "Don't" I wiped the tears away and looked at her with a hardened stare. "Don't look at me like that Jungkook."

"Just get to the damn point because I don't have time to argue with you Haru!" I said with a calm composed voice. "You were a rebound, I still loved him. I needed to get over him but there was nothing else I could do. Maybe if I had gotten with another man he would've come back to me. So I did it, I came to you and it worked. I just didn't know how to end things with you! You were just easy."

Those words had pierced through me, even if this wound was old that hurt. It hurt a lot, someone I used to hold so dearly to me called me easy. We were together for a year and she had gone behind my back. Was I that naive not to see the red flags? Was I truly easy?

She had clearly saw the effect her words had imprinted into my mind. "No that's not how I meant it Jungkook. I-I love you, after realizing that the man I truly loved wasn't Jaehyun I knew it was you!" She cried after the words slipped out of her mouth.

"You love me now? You love me now after a damn year? My feelings aren't a joke Haru what do you take me as? Can't you clearly understand that I'm not in love with you? It's been a year Haru, a year since we broke up. A year since I lost feelings for you!" Anger had arouse in my veins, I couldn't compose myself. "Please give me a chance Jungkook, can we at least be friends?" She begged. I licked my chapped lips and looked at her, she looked horrible. She seemed sincere as if she went through so much these few days. "Haru, what makes you think I would want to be your friend?"

She looked at me as if all hope got sucked out of her, "because maybe you would've been kind enough to give me a chance." Haru had said as she looked down.  I thought about it, was this really a good choice? Was giving the woman I loved a second chance the right thing to do?

I swallowed the saliva I had been saving up and looked straight at her eyes, "Don't fucking screw up." I said before closing the door in her face, I had mentally yelled at myself for being so stupid.

She just looked weak and fragile; my heart was pounding just at the sight of her. My hands were all clammy and sweaty, Jimin wasn't going to forgive me for this.

He knew how much pain she put me through she also publicly humiliated me in front of thousands.

Maybe it was my heart asking for a chance of real closure, closure I had been craving for a very long time.

End of chapter 21

A/N: I feel like this story is cliche and not good :(
Have a good day/night babes.