|53|

Happy birthday to this lovely person ; @13thtoaster and a late birthday to @BTS4LifeYouKnow

Also anyone else with a March birthday :)

-

"Are these things supposed to be this tight?" I asked struggling to move my feet in them. "I mean yeah, so you won't be tripping out of your shoes."

"Right, it's just been so long since I've come to skate." I said attempting to get up from the seat now strolling in the skates.

"You looked cute trying to get up, sadly I don't get to teach you how to skate." Jungkook pouted skating aside me.

"I'm always cute so your point is?" I cocked an eyebrow picking up the speed in skating.

"Wow cocky much? But I can't argue with that, you are cute and what about me?" He pointed to himself.

"You're a big majorly eh," I smiled hopeful to see his major expression.

"That's what others said too before you, if you know what I mean" he winked leaving me behind dazed.

Did he just brag about his size? I mean it was a great length and all but I wouldn't say it was that huge.

"Quit the dirty talk, why can't we be the cheesy couple people gag about?" I asked later coming around towards him.

"Do you want to be that couple? I mean you're cute but why not? Why not show some pda, but not too much. Let's be considerate for the single people out there." I nodded along liking the idea of being out in the public.

"Sometimes I forget you hold a strong image in the business world, but in all reality you're such a softie." I chimed.

"I forget that myself too, but how's work treating you though? I overheard that Jiyong became a real prick after that scandal." He said as he went to hold my hand.

"It's getting better, we're communicating more than before but it just isn't the same. I just didn't know it would honestly affect our friendship."

"You know you can always transfer over to me right?" Jungkook said tightening his grasp.

"I know, but I'm okay where I am, it isn't bad. It's not like I'm being mistreated in work. Let's talk about a lighter topic though. We're here to enjoy our time." I said looking up at him.

"Right, come on let's have fun. Show me some moves ay?" I asked slowly releasing myself out of his grip.

I had skated farther from him and waited to see what he was going to show me. "Babe I don't got any tricks up my sleeves unless you want to see me fall down."

"It's worth the risk, honestly I came here to see you fall and have a great time."

"I should've known that, maybe you didn't want to see me." He pouted skating away.

My eyes enlarged and I went after him, "Jungkook!" I said but before I could skate any faster I suddenly lost my balance.

I tried stopping my speed but I had hesitated in adding a stop but I soon clashed to the floor.

As I fell down and other people passed by me, I had laughed. Laughed because it was funny and how ridiculous I must've looked.

I'm sure jungkook heard the impact from afar and when he turned around he was the one coming after me.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked worriedly handing me his hand to stand up. "I am you should've seen me fall!"