|14|

[Continuation of Minsun's Pov]

-Jimin's Pov-

I had seen Minsun rather quiet the whole time we've been here, mostly blanking out. "Hey Minsun what's your opinion on this topic we're talking about?" I asked. I wanted to include Minsun in our conversation as I didn't want her to be left out. "Excuse me what? I wasn't really paying attention. What was the topic about?" She said with a blank expression.

I was about to tell her as Dasom beat me to it, "If you were paying attention you would've heard the question. What's your ideal man Minsun that's if you have one of course." I didn't like the tone she had with Minsun, more like a bratty tone.

"Oh sorry, I don't really have an ideal man. I'm not too picky with men, just a few requirements is all." Minsun shrugged, "Well sweety that's going to make you look easy." Dasom had commented, I had enough of her tone with Minsun. Minsun seemed out of place and rather uncomfortable.

"I think that's enough Dasom, she can like whoever she wants. I think being extremely picky will get you no where if you don't have an open mind. I think we'll be going. It was nice seeing your house Jungkook." I had grabbed Minsun's hand and dragged her out the house.

I could see a faint smile on Minsun's face as we got out the house. "I'm sorry for not noticing earlier Minsun, Dasom can be a little rough with newcomers."

She looked at me straight in the eyes, "Let's go somewhere, I don't want to be home. Why don't we go to the vet so Darling could have all his shots?" She said as she shot me a soft smile looking down at Darling.

Minsun was something else, we had this strong connection. Like a ride or die, we had nothing romantic going on as we had declared things before. She's someone I could trust completey.  If my life was at risk she would be the one to call, we just had that type of bond.

"That's a good idea, then lets go. Let's make Darling healthy." I had started the engine, and slowly backed out the driveway as I looked both ways. We had gotten out the driveway safely and made ourselves to the vet.

-

As the day passed and Darling had gotten half his shots. We had grown tired and hungry, so we decided to stop by the grocery store to buy some ingredients for tonights meal.

"Hey Minsun wait up let me get the cart, then you can hop in!" I rushed to the carts and followed behind Minsun. "Get in you pig," I had said as I lifted up Minsun into the cart. "You're gonna drop me dumbass and you'll have to pay for my hospital bill."

Minsun's legs were spread wide open as they hung carelessly on the cart. "Wanna go fast so you could possibly fall and hurt yourself Min?" I didn't wait for her response as I sped down the aisle only to hear her terrified screams. "Stop Jimin! I'm going to injure myself!" Minsun yelled outloud catching everyones attention.

I had suddenly stopped, and that was when Minsun had turned into superman.

I saw her fly out the cart, everything had slowed down as she eventually fell on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing as she whined in misery. "J-Jimin" she said as she tried to catch her breath after the eventful fall she had.

She had gotten up limping her way towards me, "You're such a jerk, you're going to have to buy me a milkshake." She said as she clinged on to me. "Stop clinging on me you sloth, wasn't my fault that you said to stop." I shrugged my shoulders as I continued down the aisle.

I had seriously loved going out with her to stores as she made a fool of herself. "Jimin get the sauce and I'll get the spaghetti." She said as she limped her self out of my view. I couldn't believe that fool was my bestfriend, we had many ridiculous memories.

I decided to find her, and tada there she was struggling to get the spaghetti on the higher shelf. I made myself to her, "HEY EVERYONE THIS SHORTY RIGHT HERE IS MY BESTFRIEND SHE'S ALSO SINGLE SO HIT HER UP!" I yelled out only to receive certain looks from everyone.

Her face had embarrassment written all over it, "Jimin shut the hell up before you regret your existence." She said as she threw me a VERY dirty look at me.

I was seriously regretting the stunt I just pulled after she pushed me into a lady who was around my age. But the worst part about it was that my face landed in her chest area. To make it even better there was a buff man standing right beside her.

I had gulped down my saliva and quickly removed myself from that awkward position, "Dude look my friend over ther-" I turned around only to see Minsun missing. "Look man my friend pushed me into your girlfriend I never meant anything perverted!"

I had pleaded with the man not to give me a good black eye, and he forgave me at the end. I had rushed out of there to look for Minsun. She wasn't anywhere, so I ran to the car only to see her loading things into the car. "Took you long enough I see that you didn't earn yourself a black eye."

She said as she skipped her way to the passenger seat, I only scoffed at her as I made myself to the drivers seat. "Thanks Minsun I almost got my ass beat." I said as I rolled my eyes. "You deserved it as you pulled that funny act. I also think I got a bad bruise on my knee. Thanks for making me fly at a super market." She said sarcastically.

I pinched her chubby cute cheeks that she always hated, "You're too cute Minsun let's get going I'm starving."

End of Chapter 14.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter, I decided to show you the type of relationship they both share.
#Bestfriendgoals.