|36|

*Calling Jeon Jungkook*

"Hello?" He said in a raspy voice, it sounded like his throat was sore.

"What's going on with you? One moment you're kissing me then the next you're saying it meant nothing?" I said getting up from my resting position into a sitting position.

I could hear him laugh over the line and it boiled my blood, were my feelings a joke to him? "Are you seriously laughing at me?" I asked in bewilderment.

"I'm not," he chuckled "Why are you getting so fed up over a small kiss? Did it mean something to you?"

My heart felt heavy at his words, was that kiss really not meaningful? My breath hitched and I knew it was useless to cry over this. "Yes, it did mean something to me." I felt my pride get hurt and I could hear his light breathing over the phone.

Seconds felt like hours and my heart beat in a incoherent beat. "Well, I don't know what to say." He said cluelessly over the phone.

I felt frustrated, mad, hurt, embarrassed over his actions. "What do you take me as Jungkook? A toy? One of those mindless girls you've dated? I'm not one of those Jungkook!" I heaved pouring out my feelings into every word I spilled.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you getting so upset with me? Is it bad that I'm being honest? You know what Minsun if you're going to keep on acting like this you might as well delete my contact." He said ending the call. 

I was speechless, and hurt.

Why was I feeling this way, is this what "love" feels like? Is this apart of love? Being complicated and indecisive. 

I didn't like him having the last word in this whole situation, who was he to choose my option on what to do. I called him and called him until he picked up.

"What is it Minsun? Are you going to shit me more about what I decide to say and do?" He asked angrily.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do Jungkook. Because you're acting like a complete asshole who is so insensitive about ones feelings. You're a jerk, and the way you're acting is so childish. For a person who claims to want love is acting like a complete fool. I may be naive but I'm not fucking clueless to play with one feelings. I can't believe you're the jerk I lost my first actual kiss too. Forget you." I said with a heavy heart, I could hear his breathing until his doorbell went off.

I stayed on the line waiting for a response until I heard a feminine voice. That's when I knew he really didn't care, I felt like a complete fool. I felt like I was in a game this entire time.

By then I decided to end the call not wanting to waste any more of my time. I knew from the beginning he was trouble, but what could I say?

I was a fool playing with a sin so dangerous I couldn't withstand.

I knew it was useless of me to cry over such a argument, but I couldn't help but a tear to cascade down my cheek.

I wiped it off just like I should've wiped off his kiss, what did I expect out of him? 

I felt completely stupid for ever trying, it was just me and the darkness sitting together on this lonely night.

I felt like laughing yet I felt so torn apart, did I lose him or did he lose me?

I got under the covers and just rewinded my memories. I fell into a deep sleep not caring about a thing. I could say that the hard thunder was a soothing sound to hear late at night.

-

I groggily woke up, I checked the time and it was about three am. I could see the missed calls and text messages. What stood out was Jimin's text message, I opened it and my heart soon started to pound.

"What the hell happened between you and Jungkook Minsun? I literally can not understand what's going on with you two, but you two better get your shit together before I arrange something." it stated as it was sent at 1:20 A.M.

He must've done it, why go all out with such effort into bringing someone else into the situation.

I felt pissed and mad that he couldn't resolve his own matters but bring someone else into this whole ordeal.

I read over his messages and it was load of crap, I felt real mad at myself for ever wasting my time on him.

I deeply sighed and just wanted to go home. I couldn't just leave in the middle of night leaving Dasom alone.

It was also raining as the thunder set down for a bit; thats when an idea hit me.

I quickly got my things gathered up and made my my bed like as if no one ever slept on it. I got ready and got the car keys and wrote a letter to Dasom apologizing for leaving at such a hour.

As I left the premises, and got inside the car, I sat in the cold leather seat watching the droplets of water hit the window.

I then started the car and soon left for my destination.

It wasn't going to kill me if I had a late night road trip, and I knew exactly where I was heading off too.

End of chapter 36

A/n: Yes I'm sorry I had to make Jungkook a complete asshat in this chapter but things will get better. :) 

Also any ideas on where she's going late at night?