|35|

Unedited;

Her home was a pretty good size home and very beautifully decorated. I looked around the place completely not aware of her petite frame that was inches away.

"It's not the best but I tried." She said as she walked to her kitchen. "Did you stop by to buy some ramen?" I asked getting a bit hungry as I didn't really eat after the whole incident.

"Oh yeah do you perhaps want to eat some right now? I'm like hungry so I think I'm going to eat some now." She said before taking out her groceries and setting them aside.

"Yeah it would be great if we could eat some right now, I'm actually pretty hungry after such a ordeal happened earlier today." I confessed texting Jimin that I was staying at Dasom's place for a while and also texted him "You better hit it twice 🤣"

I smiled at his reply being a freaky one too before Dasom replied "Oh? What happened this evening if I may ask." She asked as she took out a pan pouring some water into it so it could boil a bit to put in the ramen.

"So many things, like I might as well be straight with you. I'm pretty sure something is going on between me and Jungkook." I said sighing and laying on her cold leather couch.

"Oh really? Jungkook can be such a nuisances at times but that's just him. Like is this thing between y'all romantic or something different?" Dasom asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's romantic, this jerk had the audacity to push me into a restroom and crash his lips onto mine. I wish I wasn't dumb enough to attempt to kiss him back." I recalled.

I could hear Dasom's horse laugh all the way from the couch and I groaned, "laugh it off but it was so confusing." I said whining about the whole situation.

"Okay I admit that's a really Jungkook move but did he say something afterwards?" She asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "what do you mean that's a Jungkook move? Does that mean he has done it multiple times? Also he said something about I don't know what you're doing to me but you better stop before you get caught up in something you don't want part in type of crap." I huffed as I closed my eyes and silently listened to my surroundings.

"Yeah it's really a Jungkook move, I'm sorry to say but you're not the first one he has done that too. I wish something like that could be really memorable to him but I can say it's not. I'm sorry you had to hear this from me but Jungkook can be a player if you didn't already notice." Dasom said as she poured in the flavor packet into the boiling ramen.

Her comment about Jungkook only made matters worse, was he that bad to fall in love with? Or was it just all a illusion? "You're making me feel like crap but you're probably staying the truth." I said as I rubbed my eyes and got up and walked over to her.

"I'm sorry but I'm just trying to help you out Minsun, also it's done let's get to eating because I'm starving." She said as she got two empty bowls from her cabinet and gave one of them to me.

We stayed there talking about our problems and I had gotten to know that she had a eating disorder, and it honestly broke my heart. I shared some things  with her too as I felt like she needed to know some too. She really was a nice lovable person one could hang out with.

"Do you want to stay the night? It's late out and it would be nice to have company over for the night." She said, it honestly would be nice having some lady time with another lady. So I said "Why not" with that we had bonded over many things and I can say she was soon to become a good friend of mine.

-

"She's going to get herself killed!" Dasom screamed at the tv as a scary movie was playing and it was a good movie but I was beat. "Hey Dasom lets go to bed I'm tired." I said as I yawned a bit. We have had been binge watching movies for the past three hours.

"Yeah it is pretty late you can use the guest room it's a pretty nice room." She said turning off the tv and fixing up the living room status.

"If you need any covers they're right in the closet okay?" She reassured and we finished cleaning up the place before we soon departed ways.

I had decided to scroll on my phone for a bit only to receive a chilling message that would make my heart ache or so.

I read over it carefully and I was deeply confused and frustrated at his actions. Why did Jungkook have to text me late at night making me even more confused on what had happened.

Now he's telling me the kiss meant nothing to him? When I clearly saw a lot of emotion in his eyes and how needy he was, if that meant nothing than what really meant something for him.

I decided to call him to get things straight as I was deeply annoyed and hurt by his actions.

*Calling Jeon Jungkook*

End of chapter 35

A/N: TaLk about a triple update 🥴 also guys how would y'all feel if I published a new story?