|30|

My eye lids started to get heavy and I kept moving my head side by side. "You're that exhausted?"

I couldn't comprehend his words and just mumbled a response before I hit my head harshly onto the window as he stopped abruptly.

I hissed as my head made contact with the window glass. "Damn why did you stop?" I asked as I rubbed the beaming bruise.

"I didn't just stop for nothing wait here." Was what he said before he got out the vehicle leaving me completely confused on where we were.

I looked at our surroundings and we were near a small shop; it looked a bit rundown but they sure had customers.

"Did he really need to do that just to get a damn beverage or something." I muttered under my breath.

It took about three whole minutes before he came back completely empty less of nothing but a small paper.

"Was it necessary for you to abruptly just stop and for me to bang my head onto the window? You know I could've broken it too; but still decided to stop." I huffed out as I grew annoyed.

"It was important; I'm sorry I didn't mean to just stop and for you to bang your head." He said with a frown.

"I'll let it slip this time but next time please be more careful." I scolded.

"Mhm" he said before silence once again took over again.

This time I was being wary of my surrounding and didn't let the drowsiness get to me. It was hard as my eye lids got heavy.

"You could sleep for a bit; we're almost there." He calmly said before turning up the radio. "No I'm okay I'm not letting the same thing happen twice." I spat.

Before I knew it sleep got the best of me.

"Hey wake up; we're here." There was a light tapping on my shoulder before it violently went to hard tapping.

I yelped in my seat and woke up; "stop please; you told me to sleep!" I pouted as I rubbed my tired eyes.

"I know that but we're here." Jiyong said in a much more soothing voice that brought chills up my spine.

I shook my head violently to get rid of the thoughts and looked at my face. "Crap my eyes are puffy; you'll be walking around with a puffer fish." I commented as I tried fixing my messy hair.

"It's alright; at least you're a cute puffer fish." I stopped what I was doing and slowly turned my head towards his direction.

His gaze was lowered and ears were a tinted red; he was embarrassed.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest; he looked so vulnerable. "I-I um let's um get going." He stuttered as he had a hard time opening his door.

I chuckled a bit; his reaction was just too cute for an older man.

I quickly got out and jogged to his direction; I could say I was getting better at this jogging thing as men always took long strides as they had long legs.

"I think it was cute." I confessed and smiled at him.

He looked surprised and instantly smiled; I could tell his mood changed from those simple words.

"Come on you big teddy bear, we've got to get places. Also are we going to the movie theaters?" I asked dumbfounded as we walked toward the building.

"Yes they just recently opened this theater so I wanted to take you out to watch this movie."

He pulled out some movie tickets that everyone was drying to get.

"No way! When did you get them? They were basically sold out!" I exclaimed as I grew excited thinking about the film.

"I managed; but my secretary did all the work." He proud fully said as he took his long steps.

"This film is said to be the funniest for the highlight of the year." My eyes gleamed with excitement as I couldn't stop taking about it.

Before I knew it we were already at the doorway; Jiyong opened the door and the fresh smell of the building filled my senses.

The boozing smell of buttered popcorn made it even better; "that smell is just so fantastic." I said out loud as I took in the view of the brand new building.

"Woah it's just as pretty too."

"Yes it is let's go to the ticket attendant to buy some drinks and snacks." Said Jiyong.

Little did they know that there was another "couple" they knew.

After a few minutes passed we got to our section where the movie was playing. The place was filled with people so we found some near by seats that were empty.

"Be careful not to trip." Cautiously said Jiyong moving at a slow pace right behind you. "Yes noted; I don't want the same thing to happen twice."

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows at my comment wondering what I meant by saying twice; but he soon shrugged it off plotting himself down onto a empty seat.

As we waited for the last people to come in; Jiyong decided to ask what I meant by the same thing happening twice.

"Earlier when you were sitting down what did you mean by it happening twice?" He asked as he took a sip of his cold coke.

"I tripped on the stairwell and accidentally bit my lip causing me to have a small busted lip. Blood over filled my mouth and I spat it out; yes I know it was disgusting but it was even more disgusting that my friend had to taste it." I said shamefully remembering Jimin's puking sound.

I shivered at the sound and image. "Did your lip recover well after the incident?" He asked as he payed the most full attention onto me.

"Yes with a little bit of help; I think everyone is getting in their seats; so that means the movie is starting soon." I said trying to shush him up to not mess any intros.

End of chapter 30

A/n: do you have any clue to whom that "couple" may be?

and of course it's unedited.