|9|

I got off my shift around 8 PM, I was exhausted. Maybe Jimin can give me a back massage I really needed one.

-

I got back home to the lights turned off "Great now I don't have anyone to tell my day to." I went to take a shower so that could at least relax my tense bones.

"Aww this feels so nice" I said almost like in moaning type of way.

"Minsun are you in there masterbating?" What the hell! Why was Jimin home, I could at least have heard him come inside the apartment.

"No Jimin don't get the wrong idea I've just gotten home and my bones are tense. Could you help me out?" Crap that sounded wrong before I could fix my mistake the door opened.

Jimin was now taking off his shirt, "NO JIMIN DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT MAYBE YOU COULD MASSAGE MY BACK WHEN I GET OUT!!" It was too late.

I saw everything, "J-Jimin.."

"Surpise babygirl like what you see?" I screamed and closed my eyes

"J-Jimin please put on your clothes.. don't violate the friendship rules."

"Gosh Minsun, I'm not that mean to do anything to you, but what do you think? He's pretty big isn't he?"

*Minsun's face and probably your face as well."

"JIMIN OUT NOW! YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT!" He just laughed at me.

"See you then babygirl, also what do you want to see me in? Red or black boxers babygirl?"

The door once again clicked but without a Jimin inside the room. I continued showering, trying to remember some things about my dream.

40 mintues later

"Now thats what I'm talking about!" I was drying my hair and my body. I tried drying every single droplet of water off my body.

I got dressed into my night clothes, it was a pretty purple silky night gown. Nothing sexual but it's something comfortable to sleep in.  I got out and the lights were dimmed, and I think a song was playing something around the lines of 'Take it off now girl'

What the hell was Jimin listening to? I walked into the living room, plotting myself down on the sofa. Next thing I know I'm pinned on the sofa only to hear Jimin's raspy voice.

"Babygirl you were basically asking for it, you made yourself on the couch and you're wearing this beautiful night gown. Don't try to resist me now, I know you want it."

*'TAKE IT OFF NOW GIRL' 'I KNOW YOU WANT IT' THESE SONGS REFERENCES!*

"Jimin get off of me, you're hurting my wrists." I tried getting out of his grip but it made it even worse.

"Now now babygirl don't try to make me someone I don't want to become. You like it kinky don't you?"  His voice it changed, it laced with raspiness, hunger,lust, darkness, and etc.

Shit was I in trouble where the hell was Jungkook when you needed him. "Jimin please stop, you're scaring me." He laughed hysterically at me.

"What's so funny Jimin?" I then heard another laugh erupting from the kitchen.

"Did you really think I was going to do something to you Minsun? Don't be silly now I wouldn't dare lay my hands on you without your consent. I mean expect the time I gave you them hickeys babygirl. If you ever feel like doing the dirties just give me a call."

What the hell! "JIMIN GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO PAY. JUNGKOOK I THOUHT YOU WERE NICE BUT I WAS WRONG! HOW COULD YOU BE THIS MEAN TO ME!" I was angry.

"Now now, don't blame me for being the mean one it's only called karma. For this morning and sweety I'm still the same Jungkook as ever." So they both pulled this act on me? By making me think someone was going to take away my virginity. 

"That wasn't funny, you both made me think I was going to get raped by my bestfriend. I know what I did was wrong but it wasn't that bad. You may think of me as a bitch, like oh you shouldn't have done that if you didn't want karma. But making me think I was going to get raped not cool guys."

I hope I didn't sound like a bitch, but I probably did. I was really scared of losing my virginity, and also I think Jimin is a little too rough so him being my first, I don't think so.

"If you both need anything I'll be in my room, you losers." I ran to my room and jumped right into my bed. A low ugh made itself out my mouth.

-Jimin's pov-

"Hyung do you think we went a little to far?" Jungkook asked a little worried.

"No of course not, it only shows her not to mess with us anymore."

"Yeah of course, Expensive girl wasn't a bad choice. It only showed her not to mess with us. Also, Ganim broke up with me Hyung, She already has a place to stay while my house is getting all set up. Can I stay with you for 2 more days before I leave?"

"Yes of course Jungkook, also don't forget to vist Dasom. She's been expecting you ever since you've arrived."

Jungkook had a wide smile on his face when he remembered about Dasom.

Dasom was a friend he had met in college, they hit it off pretty well.

"Really? I haven't seen her ever since.  Why didn't you tell me sooner Hyung? When does she want to meet?"

I smiled at his child like behavior, "Stop bombarding me with questions. She wants to meet you when you have time, this is also her phone number so you both can get in contact."

He jumped in excitement, just hearing her name. They had some sort of fling back then.

Dasom wasn't no ordinary girl back then, she had some sort of spark in her. That interested Jungkook, when Jungkook introduced her to us. She had long curly blonde hair, very pale skin with freckles. She basically looked like a foreigner, what I loved most about her were her wide hazel eyes.

End of Chapter 9.

LONG AUTHORS NOTE AHEAD.

A/N: IM SORRY FOR THE AMOUNT SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER.

ALSO MIGHT AS WELL UPDATE TODAY SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY LOVE YOU ALL!

I also, want to thank everyone for getting this book to 400 reads! I never expected this book to have so many reads, I'm also sorry for not interacting as much in the comments, I'll try to reply back to you.

This really means alot, 400 is a big deal. I just want to all give you a special thanks to everyone, I hope you stay till the very end.

Here goes a shameless self promotion to my book Misunderstood. It's a Min Yoongi fanfiction, short story with a big meaning at the end.

I wanted to make a story where people could somewhat relate to the characters. It would mean alot if you give that book a glance, it's also completed so you don't have to wait!

Thank you my plums?

Do you like that name? We could change it if you gave me some suggestions so we could settle down on something we both like.

Also, if you have any stories you would want me to read leave them here on the comments. I love checking out stories (as if 190 something stories isn't enough. Yes I check how many stories I have in my private list.)

Anyways thank you for reading this chapter, have a lovely day/afternoon/night. <3