|50|

unedited;

As the bitter sweet moment ended, an awkward silence settled between us.

What was next? I decided not to say anything just now but rather to change the topic as of now.

"Let's eat before the food gets cold." I stated being the first one to get out of the embrace.

His cheeks were tainted a light pink and it always made me smile on how he could have such a loving side.

Some could say this was all too rushed, but then again I loved where we stood.

Maybe this wasn't just a fling that would slowly die any time soon but a blooming relationship.

This made my heart flutter with happiness, he made it beat unconditionally.

As I stared in thought, having the plates in my hands someone else took notice.

"What are you thinking about?" He said as he got the utensils ready.

I looked over to him and lightly nodded my head to brush the topic off, but he was persistent.

"Come on tell me, I bet it's not even bad." He tried to persuade.

"I'll tell you later but just not now, also are we going anywhere today?" I asked as I made myself over to him.

He thought about it and then replied, "I thought about staying home and cuddling together if that's alright with you. Then we could go somewhere late at night." He cooed.

It didn't sound bad at all, and it meant more time with him. So I agreed.

But surely I would soon have to confront Jimin and Minsung. They basically became pestering flies if they knew something was up.

"I enjoyed last night." I said putting food on my plate, but I soon heard a distressed call from Jungkook.

I looked over and hell he was coughing up violently, "Are you okay?" I said getting up hitting the back of his head to help him out a bit.

"N-No" He said loudly as the coughs started to dim down a bit.

I bit down on my lip as I guiltily looked over at him, his eyes were watery. Damn.

"Stop that before I end up really choking this time." He warned as he looked down at his plate.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"You're so naive." He said out loud and looked back up at me.

Ouch.

"Let's just eat, but yeah last night was wonderful. Not because of what occurred last night but that as well was wonderful but I really enjoyed your company." He rambled on.

I laughed at his flustered state, and proceeded to say something else.

"It's funny how you were my first, I mean you're not bad, but I never had expected it to be the person I met stuck in boxer briefs." I laughed remembering his distressed state.

"Hm the food is good right?" Jungkook tried changing the conversation.

"Oh and how I got the view of something else too." I kept on adding on.

"Yeah and how you enjoyed the ride last night." It was his turn to start teasing.

I gawked at his response, "and how your pretty lips did such wonders, remember that?" He cocked an eyebrow.

This had surely shut me up and I quietly just ate.

"Exactly, so next time sweetheart I hope this goes as a lesson, or else." He playfully said.