Chapter 4

Your POV
After dinner I got to my new tent. The Lost Boys made it for me when I was gone to talk with Henry. Pan walked up to me and was really close "Jake there you are! We have to talk." "Um...o-okay?" I followed him to his treehouse. "What is it you want to talk about?" I asked. "You said something that could help us." "And what did I say that could help you." Shit he knows. "Captain Hook and some other people are here to save Henry." He started "And where do you need me for?"  "I need you to spy for us." He told me. "And everything you find out you tell me." I nodded scared. "If you succeed we know we can thrust you for a 100%." I nodded again and then walked out of the treehouse. I have to spy on my own father? How am i ever gonna do that? I guess i have to look for my father then. I got out of my thoughts and started walking. 

****Time Skip****

"Y/N?!!" My father yelled and then picked me up and hugged me. "Why are you here?" He asked "Did you find Henry?" Regina asked me "I did." I started "I was send here by Pan to spy on you." "He did?" Snow asked. "Yeah I have to spy on you so he knows he can trust me for a 100%" "Well that's a good thing right?" Emma said. "Kinda but what do I have to tell Pan when I get back?" I asked my dad. "Tell him that we are planning to get Henry back and that you had to leave really quick because you thought we saw you." I nodded I looked around but there was something missing "Where's the crocodile?" "We don't know he just left." David said. I still don't know why I keep calling Charming David....but okay. "By the way I told Henry everything and he promised he would keep it  a secret. But I think I have to go then." Emma nodded I said goodbye and then left. It was a weird confirmation I came and I left 3 minutes later. Now I only have to find my way back to camp........Never mind found it! I saw Pan and walked up to him.

Peters POV
Jake walked up to me "Pan! I found out something!" "Jake, you are back early. What did you find out?" "Hook he's planning something with some other people to get Henry back." He told me. "Okay.....anything else?" "No I'm sorry but they were coming closer to the place I was spying on them so I ran out." He told me, I was a little mad but I'm glad he ran away else we don't k ow what would've happened. "Okay thanks Jake you can go." He walked off and I talked to Felix. "What's wrong Pan?" Felix asks me "Its just.... There is something about the new kid Jake but I can't put my finger on it." I told him as I looked at Jake. "Why?" "Because when I first made eye contact with him I saw something I only ever saw in Hook it was something weird really really weird." "You don't think  he's...." I cut him off "Related? No way I know a pirate when I see one and he hasn't got one drop off pirate blood in his body." "If you say so." Felix walked away and I walked to Henry. "Hey Henry how are you feeling?" I asked him "I'm fine thank you." He gave me a deadly look. "You know....we waited for you a long time." I started "What are you talking about?" He asked "About you being the truest believer of course. You have a very very special heart Henry. I don't know if you've seen it but magic is dying and you are the only one who can bring it back." I told him "But my mom is the savior she broke the...." I cut him off "Curse?" He nodded "Henry you have to save magic. Yeah your mother broke the curse but she did it with you; What if you are some kind of savior too?" "I don't believe you!" He shouted I stood up and right before I waked away I said "You remind me of your father!" And I walked away.

Hey guys I have an idea! And you just have to say if you agree with it or not. Okay? I was thinking why can't I just write 2 story's at the same time? I got these thoughts because I got ideas for the next Marlos book. I thought like on Monday, Wensday, Friday and Sunday Chapters of Welcome Home. And on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday the new Marlos book? Let me know what you think and please don't be shy. Love you all!
Jay25211💜💚