Chapter 18

Peter POV
I was back in camp. Simon and a few others ran towards me.
"You're back! W-where is Y/N?" Simon asked.
"She...she's..um...she's going back to Storybrook." I said.
Simon started to cry a little bit and I picked him up "But I'm gonna get her back." I said.
"Really?" Simon looked at me hopeful and I nodded.
Then I felt something inside me.
"She's gone." I said "She's back in Storybrook. Now we can figure out how we are gonna get her back." I said and I walked into my tent.

Your POV
We were back in Storybrook.
Belle hugged Gold and Granny hugged Henry and me. "You 2 crazy kids don't ever scare us like that ever again!" She said and we nodded.
We all walked to Granny's, Henry and I got Hot coco.
"Everything was going to be normal again." My dad told me.
Well I'm so so sorry dad but its not. Before you know it I will be back in Neverland. I really want to get my own place.
Then I felt a arm around me. Bealfire/Neal.
"You okay?" He asked "Yeah.".
" Listen if you need anything? I'm here for you okay?" I nodded and he walked away.
"You kinda look like him" I said to Henry.
He smiled "You think so?" I nodded.
"You know Henry...if something ever happens to me? I move away or something like that....promise me you're going to move on." I said "But without you Storybook is not as fun as it is with you. But I promise. Why do you ask?" He stared at me "Um...no reason." I said and we continued drinking our hot coco.

Peter POV
Okay we made the plan to get her back but I first have to find a way into Storybrook.
I have to try to make a connection with Y/N.
Felix has apologized to me and is about to do the same thing to Y/N.
"But how are we gonna get you there?" Simon asked.
"I guess I'll just have to fly or teloport."

Your POV
It was turning dark. I got to sleep in Snow and Davids place.
I left my window open in case Pan would come over.
"Are you good like this?" Henry asked and I nodded.
"Night Y/N." He smiled
"Night Henry." He walked away.

Your dream
I walked all around Neverland.
Peter, The Lost Boys and I played Hide and Seek. I was the last one and Peter was looking for you. "Oh..Y/N!! Come out come out wherever you are!" Pan said, He knew I was close. Then I heard something behind me I turned around and saw Felix.
"If you want to win this game then follow me." Felix said.
So you followed him.
You ended by a large tree "we're good for now." He said. "So what do we do now?" He came closer and pinned me against the tree.
I was a little scared.
He kissed me quickly and then ran away.
"What was that all about?" I asked myself.
Then I could feel a hot breathe against my neck "Found you.".
"Felix brought me here so you could find me huh?" I asked and I could feel his smirk against my neck.
He had his hands on my waist but under my shirt "P-Pan..." "Shh no need to say anything." He whispered in my ear.
But then My father appeared with Regina and Gold.
"D-Dad?" I said while Pan was kissing my neck and I tried to hold my moans down.
"Y/N?! What the hell are you doing here?!" My father asked while looking at Pan who was still kissing my neck softly.
"Baby, please let's go somewhere else?" Peter asked. "She's not coming with you!" My father said and then looked at Gold.
Pan and I both faint and the last thing I saw was Pans heart being ripped out.

End of your dream

"PAN!" I yelled.

Peter POV
I heard someone yelling....My name?  I stood up from my bed opened the tent and looked around camp. But no one was there.

"Y/N!"
Why would she yell my name?
I'm trying to make contact with her mind but failed.
I have to go to Storybrook as soon as possible and get my Lost Girl back!