Chapter 34

~1 week later~

Hook POV
"You okay?" I asked
She nodded her head, then started to cry and warped her arms around me "I'm so sorry, Dad" she said between sobs.
I stroked her hair "Its okay" she hugged me tighter "We are going back home"
"No Pan" she said "I swear if I see him again I'll rip his heart out of his chest. I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for everything! I am so so sorry" I kissed her forehead "Its okay it wasn't your fault, that demon hipnotized you or something, what counts is that you are safe now" I said and she nodded.

Felix POV
My plan worked!
Pan is back and we never have to worry about that stupid Y/N ever again!
"Pan!" Simon yelled "What is it?!" Pan yelled back with his his angry face "What happened to you? Last week you were so sad about and now you are....the evil you again the one you was before her!" Simon said "Who are you talking about Simon?!" "About Y/N! Remember our Lost Girl?" Simon said. Simon!!!! I ran towards him "I don't know a Y/N" Pan says "Simon, why do you still believe in that story you heard?" I asked him trying to sound like Simon was crazy "Felix I'm not making this up! You were there too!" He yelled "Simon get the hell out of here before I put you in the cage!" Pan said and Simon ran away crying.
"What story?" Pan asks me
"O nothing" I told him. He nodded and walked away.
But my plan worked!

Pan POV

Y/N

That name sounds fermillar but we never had a girl on the island before.
And what story?
Maybe I have to ask Simon.
I walked outside and saw Simon. "Simon come here!" I yelled and he ran towards me I could tell he was scared "Y-yes Pan" "Okay tell me the story of that Y/N character you keep talking about" I told him. He sat down and told me to sit down too else he wouldn't tell me "Okay" I sat down and he started.

"Okay when we had Henry here there was this guy....Jake? He helped Henry escape but it turned out that Jake was Y/N, Captain Hooks daughter. We captured her here. You and Y/N grew closer, after a few weeks you asked her to be your girlfriend, and the queen of Neverland..." I cut him off "Okay Simon you are just making this up!" "Pan! Please let me finish* I calmed down again and he continued "When she became your girlfriend her father tried to get her back with him and he did. But then you got her back again.....then you became sick and you..." I cut him off again "Needed Henrys heart I know and I have his heart"
"You have the heart, but its not Henry's... Its Y/N's. She gave her heart because she loved you ,that's how she became the truest believer too, but she died. You forgot her, how?" "Simon I never met a Y/N...and there never was and never will be a queen of Neverland, just me and you know that! So just cut the fairy tale. It's okay if you believe but keep it to yourself okay?" He nodded.
I walked back to my tent and thought about the story. This couldn't be true.
Its just a story.
It couldn't be true!
Y/N
Who made this up?!

Henry POV
I was watching a movie with Y/N when she fell asleep. Her head was on my lap I slowly stroked her hair.
"Pan" she said in her sleep she shot awake.
"Hey calm down....bad dream?" I asked her "Yeah" she layed back down "I just want to forget about him" she said "I get it, but get some sleep tomorrow we are going to granny's and get some hot coco okay?" She nodded. "Thanks Henry" she said when I walked out of her room "That's why we are friends right?" She giggled "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" "Yeah...till then! Night Y/N" "Night Henry"
The door closed.