Chapter 42

Hook POV
"Bae what are you not telling me?" I asked him "He's the one who told the shadow to take Y/N back here" He said and I looked at the little boy "I-I only d-did it because I-I missed her" He stuttered
So Pan didn't take her.
That's a good sign, "Maybe he knows where she is now?" I ask looking at the boy but he shakes his head "I don't know where she is, last time I saw her was last night" he says
"I've been looking for her all day but I can't find her"
Shit!! Pan probably hid her somewhere because he wants her.
"What are you gonna do to me?" He asks "Nothing, we promise" I say.

Peter POV
Where the hell is that kid?
"SIMON!!" I yell but nothing.
"Sorry Pan but there is no sign of Simon"
Shit! Where the hell could he be?!
"Well keep looking! He can't just dissapear!"
The others ran back into the woods and Felix walked towards me
"You don't think that he....?" He starts "No he didn't find her. He can't, I told him to never go in there and he never did I don't think he's that stupid to go in there now" I tell him "What do we do if someone finds her?"
"When someone does we have to make sure he keeps his mouth shut and don't try to break her out" I tell him and he nods in response "Go with the others and find him!"
He runs into the woods leaving me alone.
Time to check on the little pirate.

I walk towards the cage "Well I see you finished your meal" I say but she doesn't look at me "Go away" she says, I open the cage again "And what if I came closer?" I ask
"Go away!" She says again.
I grab her neck and push her against the cage "Do I smell...fear" she looks at me angry "My fear of you is not much bigger than a monecule" she says trying to breath.
I squeeze her neck tighter and she grabs my arm trying to stop me but then I saw something when I looked in her eyes.

----Flashback----

"You've got to be kidding me!" A Lost Boy said.
I stopped kissing him but Pan continued.
"We're not." I said and Pan walked through the woods/jungle still kissing me.
He pushed me against a tree "So beautiful." He said catching his breathe.
"Y-you w-want to..." I asked
He nodded and unbuttoned my shirt. When he was done he said again "So fucking beautiful.".
I realized I stood there only in my bra and panties and I covered myself with my hands.
"Don't." And he removed my hands from my body to his pants. I pulled it off along with his boxer and he started kissing me again.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
----End of Flashback----

I let her go and stare at her.
"Okay that was....weird" I said then I noticed that I was on top of her and a few buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned. I caught myself staring at her.
I quickly got of her, got out of the cage and locked it again.
When I walked away I saw Felix standing at the entrance "What was that all about?" He asks me "Nothing I...we...nothing did you find Simon?" He shakes his head "Then why are you here?!!" I pushed him outside and we start looking for Simon.

Your POV
O my god!
That was weird I has a vision about me and Pan and we....we... Eww even the thought of it makes me sick. He stared at me his breaths were heavy, he got off me got out of the cage and locked it. I quickly button up my shirt
"WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled but he was already gone.
I don't know what just happened but why does it feel good that he was on top of me?
Why do I feel like I just want to rip off his clothes? This is weird.
What just happened?