Chapter 6

Peter POV
I walked around camp at night like I always do. I saw Jake running into his tent. Weird. I decided to first check on Henry and then on Jake. "Henry you don't have to pretend that you're sleeping." I told him and I sat on one knee "Sorry I just....never mind." He said. "You okay?" I asked he nodded and goes back to sleep as I made my way to Jakes tent. "Jake can you open the tent please?" The tent zipped up and Jake stood in front of me "What is it?" He asked me "I saw you running away from Henry." "Ow...well I can explain myself I went to check on Henry because he's my friend." He told me "But you know I always check around camp right? So there is no need to check on Henry, understood?" He nodded "Sorry." He said "We don't apologize in Neverland." He nodded again and then I walked away.

Your POV
That was close! To close one step closer and he would've found out the real reason I'm here for. Let's get back to bed.

****Time Skip****

The Lost Boys were off to go hunting I don't feel to well and I told Pan "Pan? Is it okay if I'm not going with you hunting I don't feel to well." I said "If you're not just saying this to stay with Henry then okay." I thanked him and got back to my tent. This is probably because of the spell. We only have 5 days left so I bet it's just part of the process of me turning back to....well me.  "Come on boys!!" I heard from outside. I wonder how my dad is doing right now. I really miss him and that's just because I haven't really been without my dad for a long time. He's probably just planning on his revange on Gold or something like that. My tent opens and a Lost Boy walked in "What are you doing here?!" I said "Y/N? Its me Regina!" The boy spoke "Regina?" She ripped out is heart! "Y/N did you find a way to get out of there yet?" "No I didn't but I'm working on it but now I'm not feeling to well." "The process is ending you have to hurry you only have 5 days left!" "I know but I try my best! Sorry....its just that the Lost boys and Pan are getting on my nerves." "Just hold on a little longer." Regina said "I will do you want me to bring you to Henry?" "No we already talked to him." "Before you go! I heard Pan and Felix talking about The Dark One he's on the island and Pan is up to something." "This is not good. We gotta go. Bye Y/N." The boy walked away and I got back to bed.

Peter POV
We just got back from hunting and it was turning dark. I got to check on Jake. "How are you feeling?" I asked "Better." "Good because you have to spy again. On the Dark One." I told him. He looked a bit scared when I said it but then nodded "Great I knew I could trust you. Come on you leave right away." I stood up and walked him to Rumpelstiltskin.

Your POV
"There he is. Okay find out where he hid his dagger. If you do come to me right away understand?" I nodded and he disappeared. I walked to him and he jumped lightly when he saw me "Y/N? What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same thing." I told him "Where is the dagger?" U asked getting straid to the point. "I hid it somewhere. Where no one can find it not even me." He told me "But where do you need my dagger for?" "Pan he wants me to find out where it is. So if I knew where it was then I could give up and other place. Shit!" I said "What am I gonna do now Pan is counting on me! Wow never thought I would get that out of my mouth. I have to lie again." He looked at me confused "You really talk allot in yourself huh?" He said "Well if you wouldn't mind you leave now." He said and I walked away angry. What do I have to tell him? Pan is never going to believe me if say that he didn't say where the dagger was. I have to come up with something