Chapter 12

Your POV
It was night and I was in my tent while Pan and his Lost Boys were outside. "Y/N! Y/N!" Simon yelled as he ran into my tent "What?" I asked "Come outside! Its fun!" "Um..I..I..don't know." I stutter
He pulled me out of my tent "Come on!"
"Okay okay!"
He let go of my hand and started dancing again. But I couldn't hear any music.

Pan came up to me "Hey! Don't you want to dance?" He asked.
"I...I don't hear any music."
"Interesting."
I was about to walk back to my tent when Pan grabbed my hand "Come on don't leave! Please?"
I looked right into his eyes "Okay! But not for too long." He nodded and I sat down by the campfire.

The hours were going so fast.
I already brought Simon to bed and I said to Pan I was going to bed too "I'll walk you back." He said.
W

e start walking and I saw in the corner of my eye that Pan was staring at me.
"W-What?" I asked with a sweet voice.
"N-Nothing um...I was just..um..."
I start to laugh a little "I don't mind you staring at me you know?"
"I wasn't st...." He cut himself off.
We arrived to my tent.
"Well see you tomorrow!" He said and was about to walk away but...
"Wait!" He turned around and I gave him a little kiss on his cheek and he blushed lightly
"Goodnight."
I said and I got into my tent.
"Bye." He said.

Peter POV
She gave me a kiss on my cheek?! I heard something behind me and I saw Simon with a sleepy face standing there rubbing his eyes.
"I-I can't sleep" he said
I walked towards him he backed up because he thought that I was gonna hurt him.
But instead I picked him up and brought him to Y/N.
"Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"I'm here with Simon and he can't sleep."
"Come in."
I opened the tent and walked in with Simon on my arm.
"I can't sleep." He said to her she got up from her bed and I saw that she was only waring a long shirt and her panties.
She took Simon off my arm and layed him down on her bed "Is it okay if he sleeps here?" She asked. I nodded and left the tent. "Night Peter." I heard Simon say before I closed the tent.

Your POV
I later down beside Simon. I gave him one of my long jackets because I don't have any blankets.
"You okay like this?" I asked and he nodded. We both fell asleep.

Later that night
I woke up scared. I had a nightmare.
I looked at Simon who lucky didn't wake up.
But I heard outside that some did wake up.
I walked out of my tent to look who it was.
Pan
"Hey you okay?" He asked. "Um...yeah why?"
"Because I heard you talking in your sleep."
"I did? Sorry I had a....nightmare."
"Did Simon wake up?"
I shook my head no.
"Do you want to tell about your nightmare? Maybe I can help you?" He said and we sat down.

"Well....it started with me walking on my fathers ship. We were almost back in Storybrook.
But then Rumpelstiltskin appeared in front of me. He showed a picture of my dad and everyone I ever loved bleeding and in pain.
After that he came closer and closer. Then he dissapeared again. 2 seconds later I could feel his breathe in my neck. I was so scared because there was no one to protect me.
He whispered something but I can't remember what.
He looked me right in the eyes and then ripped out my heart. I saw how it glowed.
He start to squeeze it. I was in pain" tears start to come "The pain started to get worse. Then he stopped and after 2 minutes he started again." I was crying "And then he made me kill my own father. After I did that he crushed my heart." I was crying and I felt Pans arms around me. "Shh...he's not here and the nightmare was not true." He whispered into my ear.
I whipped my tears "I'm probably just crazy."
"You're not."
I layed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.