Chapter 47

Your POV

Once we arrived back at camp I saw my father, Bae, Regina, Emma, Gold and Henry. Pan. He wasn't there but he had to be close. "Okay I'm going to ask this once more! Where is pan?" Regina asked Felix "Not telling!" He said. Never thought I would say but I wasn't really happy to see my father. I don't know what it is. I held Simon really close afraid they would find him "What are they doing?" Simon asked "Looking for me" I said. I looked back at my father and then I saw Pan walking towards my father "Hook! This isn't a tea party you know" "Where is my daughter?" "Safe...I think" "You think?!" Henry asked really angry "Yes she left not too long ago, why? Oh right you are looking for her. I don't want to be a buster but you are not gonna find her" He said. I looked back at my father "Where is she?" "Not here! If she was she would already screamed DADDY SAVE ME!" Then I saw that Gold had Pandora's box in his hand "To bad!" My father said but before Gold could trap Pan I ran towards Pan and pulled him with me into the woods "Y/N!!" I heard Henry yell. Then Pan teleproted us somewhere on the island....The Echo Caves. "Why did you do that?!" He asked "I don't know I just had to" I told him totally out of breath. "Simon" I said "I left him!" "Simon is a smart kid he can take care of himself" Pan told me. I finally could breath again. Then I noticed that Pan's hands were on my waist and my hands were on his chest. We just stared at each other.
He then leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't resist and kissed back.
Then I felt something inside me.
And I saw visions...no they were memory's.
My memory's!
They were back!!!!
When we pulled apart he whispered
"Y/N?"

Hook POV
Y/N was here just a second ago!
"Why did she do that?" Henry asks "I though you took her memory" "I did but maybe she has them back" "She doesn't!" Gold said "What?" I asked confused "If her memory's were back then she would've done something else, believe me" He said.
Then I saw in the corner of my eye Henry trying to escape. I stopped him "Where are you going?" "After Y/N! I can't loose her!" He said "I can't loose her too you know, but we wait until she comes back here" I told him.
"Why should we wait?! She saved Pan remember!! Maybe she doesn't want to come back with us!" Henry yelled "Henry!" Swan warned. But maybe the boy was right?
What if she did get her memory's back?
Then I Lost her again

Your POV
"Peter?"
They were back, every single memory from the past weeks. He was about to kiss me again when I pushed him off me
"Go away!" I yelled "Y/N What..." "Don't act like you don't know where I'm talking about!" "What's wrong?" "You know exactly where I am talking about!" "No I don't" "I'm impressed! That you don't try to kill me again!" "WHAT?!" He asks "I would never want to kill you" "Don't LIE TO ME!!! You were happy I was gone!!" I told him "Woah woah woah hold it right there! Who told you I was happy you were gone?" He aksed. My father. "HOOK?! He told you that?!" he asked annoyed "And you believed him?" He asked. I nodded and started to cry because I was ashamed that I believed my father when I knew he was lying. Pan pulled me into his chest and sat down against a rock wall "Don't cry, Love" "I'm sorry Pan" I said wiping my tears "Love, you don't have to appologize" "I do! I told Rumple to whipe my memory's after my father told me you never loved me" He then stood up again "Where are you going?" I asked getting up and standing right in front of him "Stay here I'll be right back" He said placing his hands on my waist "But wheare are you going?" I asked him again. "To get Simon"